Mr.Cools Unicycle "Incident"

Danneh

There is so much surronding this that its ridiculous do you guys think it actually happened or is it something one of them made up?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

all I know is that he has one nut.

does he actually have one nut though :shifty:

does he actually have one nut though :shifty:

Yes. I know because I have the other one.

Yes. I know because I have the other one.

damn how did you get your hands on that

I'm still not sure if any of it is true.

I saw a interview i think it was an egos and icons one where Mike was like somebody had a little accident and fell of a stage while riding a unicycle and it dug into their intestines or something along the lines of that and Tre like sucked the skin of his cheeks or something into his mouth and stuck his finger in his mouth and was like thats what my lower body looked like.

I genuinely don't know whether to believe it or not. I kinda want it to be, but it seems a bit far-fetched?

Chatting about Green Day should be done in Green Day Chat :D, so I've moved this thread there.

I genuinely don't know whether to believe it or not. I kinda want it to be, but it seems a bit far-fetched?

Yeah same. But I feel like if it was true it would've been mentioned more recently. I could be wrong but I think it was mostly only talked about in detail during Nimrod times? Like it was a funny thing he decided to go around saying during interviews then, and it's only been briefly referred to since as it became kind of a running joke/legend. I wouldn't rule it out but I'm not entirely convinced either.

So does anyone wonder how the loss of a testicle affected Tré's drumming and general contribution to the band? He's always had a very aggressive but conservative style. I think that the aggression is born out of his testicular inadequacy, and the the conservativeness comes from the lack of testosterone needed to challenge Billie to expand his playing style. Perhaps if it weren't for a simple unicycle accident, Tré might be one of the most exciting and groundbreaking drummers in world music, instead of a high-hats and fills in 4/4 man. Green Day could be pushing themselves to greater and greater heights. Who knows, Tré might even have had the balls (pun intended) to call out Billie before iHeart, thus making the Trilogy not a complete mass of shit.

Moral of the story is: don't jump on a unicycle kids, it'll ruin your drumming, make your friends go to rehab, and turn your albums into flops.

I have definitely heard him mention it in a radio interview, it was during the last couple of years, it was one he did over the phone, solo. He was talking about only having one testicle, and still managing to produce two kids, one of each so was pleased to disprove one particular myth, and also said his girlfriend mentioned that despite only having one ball he could still squirt like a pig. Yes, he is a charmer.

I tend to think its BS. Maybe not outright BS but possibly a stretching of he truth or something to that effect but thats just me.

totally forgot about this :)

but it would perfectly fit to the type of person Tré is, like "look, i can drive the unicycle" and then he fell off stage. There's certainly something true about that story i think, at least the accident with th unicycle, but the actual lost of one testicle is questionable

I just want to know if he really did almost get into a fistfight with Tom Cruise.

I just want to know if he really did almost get into a fistfight with Tom Cruise.

What, you mean you don't believe Ceadog? :o

1ygYUrR.jpg

-----------------------------------------------

I don't know what to think about it... but I want to believe it's not true :P Maybe it's better for that fact -or myth or whatever- to be an eternal "Green Day mistery".

I have definitely heard him mention it in a radio interview, it was during the last couple of years, it was one he did over the phone, solo. He was talking about only having one testicle, and still managing to produce two kids, one of each so was pleased to disprove one particular myth, and also said his girlfriend mentioned that despite only having one ball he could still squirt like a pig. Yes, he is a charmer.

Hmm this information makes me think it's a tad more likely to be true. I guess we'll never know totally for sure but I like to believe it anyway :lol:

Haha, I think it could be true, he was probably like "hey guys look I can ride a unicycle" and then...yeah.

Like when he tried to play Billie's guitar behind his head and it broke lmao

Well the little story about the accident is quite hilarious, but too short :/ I laugh every time I listen to it :lol: So sorry if it's true, Tré... :mellow: But you guys always find the comic side of things.

Surely the whole 'milking a dog' thing is rubbish too?

those stories are all very hilarious but sometimes it's maybe good to don't know the truth and keep it as a mystery :)

Archived