Best Green Day Graduation song (Other than Time of your Life)

Erik with a K!

FOD :D

Thanks for making me LOL this morning!!!! Excellent choice; I listen to this song on my way to work everyday :lol:

Sweet 16 or Coming Clean are good choices too!

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Women Studies, Psych, and Science

What school teaches Women Studies?!

What school teaches Women Studies?!

Every college in the States

Thanks for all the help guys! Some were so obvious, i didn't know why i didn't think of them at first. Anyway i'm submitting 3 of your picks

1.Waiting 2.X-Kid 3.I Was There

other songs by other artists i'm including are 1.Next Year-Foo Fighters 2.Times Like These-Foo Fighters 3. Who Have I Become-Best Coast 4.You Will be Missed-Small Mammals 5.Somewhere in Neverland-All Time Low 6. I'm Still Here-John Rzeznik

thanks again! I'll keep the thread open for anyone in the future who encounters the problem.

I asked my wife to marry me at a Green Day concert during the break in the song "Waiting".

I think that would be a good song to graduate to for the same lyrical reasons

"I've been waiting a lifetime for this moment to come I'm destined for anything at all..."

"Dawning of a new era...."

"Good luck--you're gonna need it...."

My husband and I used Waiting during a montage video that we played at our wedding :wub:

It's definitely a perfect song for a graduation as well!

I know the thread is "besides Good Riddance," but...

This year, my high school senior class voted "Good Riddance (Time of Your Life)" as our class graduation song...(I nominated it and campaigned for it, because I knew no other GD song would ever win). When it won, they listed it as The Tim of Your Life -- Greenday on the graduation programs, and forgot to play it at our ceremony.

Pissed is an understatement.

Archived