LEGO Green Day figures!

Jet Taman

So after collecting all 16 Simpsons Lego Minifigures (it was a scavenger hunt my son and I went on....great father/son bonding!!!!) I was inspired to create Green Day Lego figures! I bought a whole bunch of various parts off of ebay and made shirts for Tre and Billie. I even made Mike's bass and of course, BLUE!

I'm sure there will be some fact checkers that will say that Tre didn't have green hair during the AI years and that it's the wrong version of Blue. Let me explain....I gave Tre green hair to maintain some punk/Green Day element and the 1994 version of Blue is kind of my signature/trademark as it was the first version I made hen I started creating Blue replicas back in 2005. It's also the version I have tattooed on my leg. So if you don't like it....well....F.O.D. :P

I haven't decided if I should keep them or put them up on ebay, but if I do decide to auction them, I will let you all know!!!

409520939.jpg

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Of course. There are a couple more if you want to see on picturetrail.com username bjguitars

For some reason I'm having trouble getting pictures on the GDC.

You should make more minifigs from different eras. Make a Dookie set please. :lol:

personally i like the lego version of blue very much, even though it is that small you did it very detailed

but the whole creation looks awesome

Those are fabulous, especially the little Blue! Great work.

Billie looks high haha. Nice job man.

Why does Mike wear a Ed Hardy shirt?

Haha the body and legs that I used for Mike were from just a standard "Rocker" Lego figure. I just switched out the head and hair and put new arms on to make it a muscle shirt like Mike always wears.

amazing! now you have to do The Network like in the transistors gone wild video! lol

As an avid lego enthusiast I can proudly saw that I tried to make my own Green Day before and i would blast some tunes and my siblings and I would have a concert. Sadly mine didn't look anywhere as good as yours

These are bad ass!

They should be an addition on bjguitars.com ;)

Hey I was just using my blue from you a few minutes ago :D

Man, I'd be neat if they got an actual release, but until then, yours look excellent. Nice job.

Those are really cool I bet that took forever. You should make some from the dookie era that would be amazing Billie Joe with blue hair :D

Archived