What would you do?

xBlaydeRx

If you opened your front door and Green Day beat the crap out of you and ran away?

To make matters worse, what if you woke up and they where standing next to your bed waiting for you to wake up to beat the crap out of you every day for the rest of your life?

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not a day goes by where I don't contemplate this question. Alas, I have yet to decide.

If that would ever happen, I'd be happy you gave me the chance to think about it now..

Phone the police. Seems a sensible thing to do.

I would fight back. I'm not just a pushover. Plus, I could count the daily fight as my physical education time. :mellow:

Good work out.

No pain, no gain.

If that would ever happen, I would trap the shit out if them and force them to write songs for me at gun point

Yeah, I'd probably fight back to start with. I'd probably lose, but I might as well not give up.

You're 25 years old.

TWENTY FIVE.

One is never too old to begin thinking about these sorts of things, Alex.

You're 25 years old.

TWENTY FIVE.

Point being?

As the thread was loading I contemplated my answer of what if you ever met Green Day. I started reading with the same question in mind then you just took a plot twist that I wasn't expecting. If this would happen, I would probably have no choice but to become a masochist cause ya know, its Green Day for crying out loud

i would probably vomit everywhere followed by crying

You're too old for this shit.

Rofl ok, excuse me if I asked such an immature question at my age. I will never do it again.

Pfft. Sarcasm.

I would demand that they at least play a different song for me everyday before beating me up.

Pfft. Sarcasm.

He's not in here yet

As the thread was loading I contemplated my answer of what if you ever met Green Day. I started reading with the same question in mind then you just took a plot twist that I wasn't expecting. If this would happen, I would probably have no choice but to become a masochist cause ya know, its Green Day for crying out loud

Rofl. Good stuff.

Rofl ok, excuse me if I asked such an immature question at my age. I will never do it again.

Pfft. Sarcasm.

Legend has it that if you say Sarcasm three times in a row in any given thread, Ola will appear.

Pfft. Sarcasm.

Don't worry, darling, apparently some cultures regard barrel scraping as a form of percussion.

Pfft. Sarcasm.

Ah. Cutting wit there. I can tell I've met my match.

Archived