How much does it cost to book Green Day?

Sanket

My high school got the Fratellis to play their prom in 2007 for £5,000.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

21CB tour tickets were £35 seated for my show. That's super cheap for such a big band.

isn't that like 50 USD that is cheap.. .i'd expect to be in the upper 70s to 100 + Range.

But, surprised to see Justin Timberlake's price.

Let's not forget how awesome JT is haha

Let's not forget how awesome JT is haha

Didn't know that awesomeness costs 1 million.

QOTSA are awesome and they cost 75k.

Ok I think the title of this needs to be changed the links show for like a private booking not a concert

Ok I think the title of this needs to be changed the links show for like a private booking not a concert

It's the cost for booking be it private or for public

Some people here are confusing this with ticket prices

let's pool our money together and have a private GD show just for us. Hannah can come too.

woah woah woah.... don't mean to crash your party, but if I help raise money, can I come too? I promise I'll behave ;)

woah woah woah.... don't mean to crash your party, but if I help raise money, can I come too? I promise I'll behave ;)

I don't trust your winky face???

21CB tour tickets were £35 seated for my show. That's super cheap for such a big band.

At the time I thought it was a total rip off though, given that the American Idiot tour was £20 at the same venue in virtually the same spot for me.

I'm sorry, we're going to need something along the lines of 15,000 Money to even consider inviting you.

15000 is a bit rich for my blood. I shall however increase my offer to 20 Money, lots of chocolate and alcohol, and I'll be best man.

15000 is a bit rich for my blood. I shall however increase my offer to 20 Money, lots of chocolate and alcohol, and I'll be best man.

Hell, you can be the groom if you want. Avox's nudes didn't cut it.

I came across this page that (roughly) states the prices of a lot of artists to play at parties and stuff. Green Day is estimated to be around +500 k $ !
Thoughts ?
http://priceonomics.com/how-much-does-it-cost-to-book-your-favorite-band/
Forgot the link !
http://priceonomics.com/how-much-does-it-cost-to-book-your-favorite-band/
Forgot the link !

reddit?

Hell, you can be the groom if you want. Avox's nudes didn't cut it.

:woot:

I look forward to it :happy:

I think when asked AJ Maddah tweeted GD were the most expensive headliner he had booked thus far for Soundwave. I don't doubt this as they had a huge support crew with them.

Green Day I can understand being 500k +, but the Offspring being 500K+? It's actually really surprising..

Guys maybe we start a donation fund. I mean if all 50,000 members on gdc, (stupid ghost accounts ruining it) donated 10 dollars we'd be set. :(

Maybe out of the 500 active members we can all donate 1000 dollars

Did Mark Zukerberg "book" Billie Joe to play Last night on Earth at his wedding? Or did he just invite him and was like so hey can you do me a favour? Haha. I doubt Billie was actually friends with him due to Billies lack of technology know-how. How much do you think it would be to "book" Billie to do one song?

Edit: Nvm read that it was a wedding gift to the couple and they did know each other.

i need to get saving so i can hire them for my wedding. also they seriously need to list The Fratellis because that i would actually be really interested in knowing.. for reasons.

The Fratellis are on the list 15-25K - pretty affordable considering :P

I reckon we could drive that price way down if we get them to do an intimate acoustic gig in my front room - no amps, lights yadda yadda. Just three men, minimal drums played with brushes and acoustic guitars. Essentially we'd be booking them and their time - if they are at a loose end, they might fancy some easy cash!

What amma bid?

I know what I'm doing when I win the Euromillions...

I reckon we could drive that price way down if we get them to do an intimate acoustic gig in my front room - no amps, lights yadda yadda. Just three men, minimal drums played with brushes and acoustic guitars. Essentially we'd be booking them and their time - if they are at a loose end, they might fancy some easy cash!

we could also ask them to play for free as we are such good fans

Wait, Nick and Kay are getting married now? Poor DookieLukie :(

I'm not entirely sure who I'm marrying, but it'll be good nonetheless :happy:

Archived