How much does it cost to book Green Day?

Sanket

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

500K as in half a million? I just want to be clear here. Also if you could link this page here I'd be interested in having a look at it.

500K for a GD Show? Ev isn't mentioned... :lol:

but 1/2 a mil i won't ever see that in my lifetime pfft.

Is it possible that that estimate is influenced by the 21CBD your? All them pyrotechnics and screens and shit surely drove the price up.

but 1/2 a mil i won't ever see that in my lifetime pfft.

Easily even if you only cleared 25 k a year if you were to work full time for lets say 20 years of your life in your lifetime you would make more than half a million dollars. But if you mean just have that much at one single time well probably not unless you win a lottery or come into some money via inheritance or something.

Could be. Lets say that the average ticket costs like 70$ and that the average attendance is somewhere between 30.000 - 40.000. That would make like 2.100.000$ - 2.800.000$ per show. The show cost could be 500k.

i need to get saving so i can hire them for my wedding. also they seriously need to list The Fratellis because that i would actually be really interested in knowing.. for reasons.

i need to get saving so i can hire them for my wedding. also they seriously need to list The Fratellis because that i would actually be really interested in knowing.. for reasons.

let's pool our money together and have a private GD show just for us. Hannah can come too.

Queens of the stone age are sort of...cheap.

let's pool our money together and have a private GD show just for us. Hannah can come too.

ugh YES PLEASE. let's all wait and have one big joint wedding please.

Queens of the stone age are sort of...cheap.

i thought that too. i was looking for the cheapest band on the list & was very surprised to see it was them.

You + Josh, Hannah + Ceadog, me + myself. Sounds gr8 :D

hey sh we'll find you a short little man to marry. you'll love it (think of the food and the dancing)

hey sh we'll find you a short little man to marry. you'll love it (think of the food and the dancing)

I'm short! Let's get married. :wub:

please submit nudes to my inbox. Thank you.

Incoming. *opens Photoshop*

I'm not sure this list is accurate. I saw Foo Fighters on that list for 500k, but I know a guy who saw them back in 2011 for like 60 bucks.

Can I come too? I shall donate 15 Money.

Can I come too? I shall donate 15 Money.

I'm sorry, we're going to need something along the lines of 15,000 Money to even consider inviting you.

Easily even if you only cleared 25 k a year if you were to work full time for lets say 20 years of your life in your lifetime you would make more than half a million dollars. But if you mean just have that much at one single time well probably not unless you win a lottery or come into some money via inheritance or something.

you have to tak out with state and federal income tax plus other bills like water, heat, electricity, and phone/cable bills per month... :lol:

Could be. Lets say that the average ticket costs like 70$ and that the average attendance is somewhere between 30.000 - 40.000. That would make like 2.100.000$ - 2.800.000$ per show. The show cost could be 500k.

very true Seagull. i thought it was for like a party of something... then i'd have to decline..

if going off of what you stated, Ev, Nightwish should be on the between the 20K and 150 K per concert.

i thought that too. i was looking for the cheapest band on the list & was very surprised to see it was them.

But, surprised to see Justin Timberlake's price.

http://www.baeblemusic.com/musicblog/5-20-2014/Buying-Your-Favorite-Band.html

$15k-$25k for the Fratellis, goes up per thousand for how much afro you want Jon to have.

Is it possible that that estimate is influenced by the 21CBD your? All them pyrotechnics and screens and shit surely drove the price up.

I went to that tour. Wasn't that expensive.

Archived