Jump to content
Anaïs.

The Sad Thread

Recommended Posts

Misfit xo

I am unemployed for the first time in YEARS... I'm missing my ex girlfriend a lot.... I feel like everything is falling apart.  I have my own apartment and a 7 year old daughter; I NEED a job.  I've applied so many places - I know i'll find something soon, I'm just one of the most impatient people I know. 🤣😑

Regarding my ex girlfriend... We were off & on for about a year.  Broke up for 3 months, got back together, but this last and final time - I ended it.  So if I wasn't happy, why do I miss her so fucking much? Granted, it's the friendship aspect of the relationship that I miss, but still.  I found out yesterday, the letter I left on her desk at work, she threw away without even reading it. It wasn't a love letter or anything, but an apology note and just me trying to be her friend.  Everyone says give her time... time to forgive, time to heal, and time to move past what happened.  But honestly, I don't think i'll ever hear from her again.... and that breaks my heart.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Collingordon96

Had a crush on this girl for months. Literally thought about her constantly. I would eat where she worked just to see her. I would try and look good everyday even if she wasn’t gonna be there, was kind of part of the excitement. Anyways she eventually gave me her number but not on the pretense you would think. She apparently sells wax and I was like sure. I never really cared about the weed once again, I was just happy to have her number. Wellllll finally I texted her pretty much saying it’s always business when we talk and I’d like to hang out sometime. I didn’t mention a date, just as friends. She hasn’t texted me back in a week. So I think I get the idea lol and sorry I’m drunk and bored lol 

Edited by Collingordon96

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
fukingcounterstrike
3 hours ago, Collingordon96 said:

Had a crush on this girl for months. Literally thought about her constantly. I would eat where she worked just to see her. I would try and look good everyday even if she wasn’t gonna be there, was kind of part of the excitement. Anyways she eventually gave me her number but not on the pretense you would think. She apparently sells wax and I was like sure. I never really cared about the weed once again, I was just happy to have her number. Wellllll finally I texted her pretty much saying it’s always business when we talk and I’d like to hang out sometime. I didn’t mention a date, just as friends. She hasn’t texted me back in a week. So I think I get the idea lol and sorry I’m drunk and bored lol 

Hey, at least you used her number

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Collingordon96
4 hours ago, fukingcounterstrike said:

Hey, at least you used her number

True. Still kind of hurts that she couldn’t even tell me no. Instead she chooses to ghost me. But hey, it is what it is. On to the next one I suppose. 

Edited by Collingordon96
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
maryjanewhatsername
1 hour ago, Collingordon96 said:

True. Still kind of hurts that she couldn’t even tell me no. Instead she chooses to ghost me. But hey, it is what it is. On to the next one I suppose. 

If she is going to ghost you, that's her loss. Some things just aren't meant to be and I think this is a blessing in disguise! The typical "there are other fish in the sea" thing is true, but honestly that's not the only reason to move on. She's obviously not meant to be in your life and you will have so many opportunities in your life. Hopefully this experience helps you later on and that you find someone whose right for you! :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Khaleesi.

Found out today a friend from work lost his battle with stomach cancer. He was only 28. Last time I spoke with him he said he was doing well and was excited to see everyone again when he came back to work. My boss pulled those of us who were friends with him aside to let us know, before they announce it in our all staff meeting this afternoon. 

Very sad day in the office. 

  • Sad 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WhiteTim
40 minutes ago, Khaleesi. said:

Found out today a friend from work lost his battle with stomach cancer. He was only 28. Last time I spoke with him he said he was doing well and was excited to see everyone again when he came back to work. My boss pulled those of us who were friends with him aside to let us know, before they announce it in our all staff meeting this afternoon. 

Very sad day in the office. 

Fuck cancer sorry for your loss 

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Collingordon96
18 hours ago, maryjanewhatsername said:

If she is going to ghost you, that's her loss. Some things just aren't meant to be and I think this is a blessing in disguise! The typical "there are other fish in the sea" thing is true, but honestly that's not the only reason to move on. She's obviously not meant to be in your life and you will have so many opportunities in your life. Hopefully this experience helps you later on and that you find someone whose right for you! :)

Wise words. Thank you very much. I won’t let something like this bring me down \m/

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lindsay
8 hours ago, Khaleesi. said:

Found out today a friend from work lost his battle with stomach cancer. He was only 28. Last time I spoke with him he said he was doing well and was excited to see everyone again when he came back to work. My boss pulled those of us who were friends with him aside to let us know, before they announce it in our all staff meeting this afternoon. 

Very sad day in the office. 

Sorry for your loss Carling :hug: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WhiteTim

So I’m scrolling thru my FB newsfeed last night and I see a post that has a pic of my friend that one of her friends posted with RIP over the pic I’m like why is RIP written over a picture of my friend cause my friend was just posting that day? I go to her profile and sure enough she passed away... years ago we talked everyday for a few months over the phone (as we lived in different states) but after insecurities kicked in I drifted away and since then just been the typical friends on FB who like statues and occasionally respond to a post from time to time just sad she was just like 30-31 years old 

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WhiteTim

Damn my friends family is going thru it 

the one I just posted who passed away her brother last week fought a thief and got shot 5 times was in ICU and just came home and that night my friend passed away man can’t even imagine what her parents are going thru son shot 5 times and then having their daughter pass away life is really cruel 

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Khaleesi.

My sisters boyfriend broke up with her completely out of the blue and kicked her out of their house. My heart is completely breaking for her :( 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
maryjanewhatsername
1 hour ago, Khaleesi. said:

My sisters boyfriend broke up with her completely out of the blue and kicked her out of their house. My heart is completely breaking for her :( 

Aw :( I'm so sorry! Any inkling into why this douche would do such a thing? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Khaleesi.
1 hour ago, maryjanewhatsername said:

Aw :( I'm so sorry! Any inkling into why this douche would do such a thing? 

Because he’s a douche. 

Hes done this once before (she wasn’t officially living with him at the time though), and he came crawling back a week later, begging for her forgiveness. I hope she tells him to go fuck himself if he tries it again.

She’s moving all her stuff into my house, so everything is really hectic and stressful right now. I don’t do well with change and clutter and now it’s suddenly very packed in here. Plus she’s moved all her animals in, so it’s gotten quite loud :lol: 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
maryjanewhatsername
2 hours ago, Khaleesi. said:

Because he’s a douche. 

Hes done this once before (she wasn’t officially living with him at the time though), and he came crawling back a week later, begging for her forgiveness. I hope she tells him to go fuck himself if he tries it again.

She’s moving all her stuff into my house, so everything is really hectic and stressful right now. I don’t do well with change and clutter and now it’s suddenly very packed in here. Plus she’s moved all her animals in, so it’s gotten quite loud :lol: 

 

Oh my! :lol: hope everything goes well and she borrows your balls to tell him to fuck off :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AlissaGoesRAWR

RIP Grumpy Cat ;___;

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×