Lookout! #22

Brian Gag

Sometimes you forget you own a thing, and then you're going through your old stuff at your parents' house, and you remember you own the thing. Then you take it back to your apartment and get all happy about owning that thing. This is one of those things.

6qrkYGO.jpg

h6yyPI7.jpg

HFoqmpJ.jpg

The jacket is a bit stained, but the record is in great condition and plays flawlessly. And before anyone asks, no. It ain't for sale.

Damn that's cool!

What is the history of it? As in where did you get it, how old is it etc?

Damn that's cool!

What is the history of it? As in where did you get it, how old is it etc?

It isn't a first pressing, if that's what you're asking. I'm pretty this is a post-Dookie re-pressing. I've had it since the late nineties. Picked it up at Full Moon Records in Port Huron (they've been out of business for going on 15 years now). It was in their used bin and I felt like it needed a good home. I can't remember how much I paid for it, but it was cheap. It had to have been for me to afford it back then.

It isn't a first pressing, if that's what you're asking. I'm pretty this is a post-Dookie re-pressing. I've had it since the late nineties. Picked it up at Full Moon Records in Port Huron (they've been out of business for going on 15 years now). It was in their used bin and I felt like it needed a good home. I can't remember how much I paid for it, but it was cheap. It had to have been for me to afford it back then.

That one is a 3rd pressing that was made from around 1991 until 2005 on Lookout Records.

That one is a 3rd pressing that was made from around 1991 until 2005 on Lookout Records.

I could tell it was a later pressing for several reasons, including the inner sleeve. It contains advertisements for albums that came out in 1998. Other than that, is there a particular way to discern which pressing it is? I've been eyeballing a copy of "Kerplunk!" at one of the local stores. Might be a birthday present for myself.

I could tell it was a later pressing for several reasons, including the inner sleeve. It contains advertisements for albums that came out in 1998. Other than that, is there a particular way to discern which pressing it is? I've been eyeballing a copy of "Kerplunk!" at one of the local stores. Might be a birthday present for myself.

First pressing of Kerplunk has plain white inner sleeve, later ones made until 2005 have lookout catalog in them

Archived