Supporting Brittney

Cruise

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Poprocks and Coke is a great choice in song. Its all about being there for someone, so its a prefect fit. This will mean we have roughly 2:40 of music time. The time that each person has will depend on how many people put there hands up. Of course we can go a little over that 2:40 but if we go too far over we may need to find another song, but I think we will be just fine with Poprocks and Coke.

I was thinking for the video we could do the same a the birthday videos but this time with support for Brittney. If someone has any ideas fell free to post them.

If anyone is good with a video editing program and would be will to edit the video it would be great if not, I can do it. Just hoping to make the video the best quality we can.

Sorry if it takes me awhile to reply, uni commitments are pretty big at the moment also my time zone means I am normally online when most here are asleep.

Poprocks and Coke is a great choice in song. Its all about being there for someone, so its a prefect fit. This will mean we have roughly 2:40 of music time. The time that each person has will depend on how many people put there hands up. Of course we can go a little over that 2:40 but if we go too far over we may need to find another song, but I think we will be just fine with Poprocks and Coke.

I was thinking for the video we could do the same a the birthday videos but this time with support for Brittney. If someone has any ideas fell free to post them.

If anyone is good with a video editing program and would be will to edit the video it would be great if not, I can do it. Just hoping to make the video the best quality we can.

Sorry if it takes me awhile to reply, uni commitments are pretty big at the moment also my time zone means I am normally online when most here are asleep.

you're on now, and it's quarter of 8 pm here where i live... so it wouldn't matter too much, since a lot of times im up til like 12 am

you're on now, and it's quarter of 8 pm here where i live... so it wouldn't matter too much, since a lot of times im up til like 12 am

Well yea. I am actually about to head out to uni though (today is my late start). Yea its no big deal just putting it out there in case it takes a day for me to reply.

Whatever you do, count me in! I think it would definitely raise the spirits of the Dirnt's!

Hell yeah I'm behind this! I've known so many people with cancer that it's disgusting! Cancer can go fuck itself!

My aunt has stage 4 breast cancer and she's been fighting it for a couple years now, but her time is definitely limited now. My friend's father died cancer, and my other friend's mother is a cancer survivor. I've done a Relay For Life and some other events to raise money for cancer research and hopefully I can get time to do more in the future. Any way to help support those who have cancer I'm totally in with.

So cancer, fuck you! :fuckyou: :fuckyou: :fuckyou:

Probably won't take part in this myself but just want to say this is a nice idea and I think Poprocks and Coke is a really great choice of song.

Probably won't take part in this myself but just want to say this is a nice idea and I think Poprocks and Coke is a really great choice of song.

I will say exactly the same on both counts.

And, can't wait to see the finished version. Have I ever told you how awesome all of you are? No? Well, you are. Great idea, great participation, big hearts - says it all!

I will say exactly the same on both counts.

And, can't wait to see the finished version. Have I ever told you how awesome all of you are? No? Well, you are. Great idea, great participation, big hearts - says it all!

:hug:

If you guys need to do a second song, how about Pulling Teeth?

That's a good choice too with the lyrics, but personally the melody is a bit melancholic to me... Poprocks and coke is really catchy and always makes me feel positive !!!

So... how do we begin and to whom do we have to send all or notes and stuff...?

How would Pulling Teeth be appropriate?! It's a song about a violent/abusive relationship described using dark humour, that was originally inspired by (and named after) a funny incident involving Mike's ex wife!

I won't be participating in the video, but I just wanna say that this is a great idea and I'm sure Mike and Brittney would appreciate it very much. :) They need all the support they can get right now.

I would participate but I don't I have an ounce of talent for making videos. For whats it's worth I'm behind the idea and like many of you have said, Poprocks and Coke is a fantastic choice for the song.

How would Pulling Teeth be appropriate?! It's a song about a violent/abusive relationship described using dark humour, that was originally inspired by (and named after) a funny incident involving Mike's ex wife!

You're thinking about it too hard. It would sound fine paired with Poprocks, i think it'd be a nice second song

LOL exactly, it's like the opposite of a good choice :lol: It'd be like playing Only the Good Die Young or something.

Yes let's put a song about Mikes ex wife in a support video for his current wife smart idea...

I have updated the first post to list those that are in, currently there are 12 of us that are in. So at the moment that gives us roughly 13.3 seconds per person. There were a few people who I wasn't sure about whether they were in or just showing support, so if I missed you just let me know.

Also for submitting, I think the best way to submit the video or pictures would be to upload them to dropbox or a similar service then PM a link to download them. I will give it to the end of the week before I figure out exactly the times for each person though, as it would be great for more people to join in.

I have updated the first post to list those that are in, currently there are 12 of us that are in. So at the moment that gives us roughly 13.3 seconds per person. There were a few people who I wasn't sure about whether they were in or just showing support, so if I missed you just let me know.

Also for submitting, I think the best way to submit the video or pictures would be to upload them to dropbox or a similar service then PM a link to download them. I will give it to the end of the week before I figure out exactly the times for each person though, as it would be great for more people to join in.

But what photos do we have to take ? A photo of a note for Britt, or drawings... other things ?

Yes, what do you want to do? Make a GET WELL sign or something? Or something else?

You're thinking about it too hard. It would sound fine paired with Poprocks, i think it'd be a nice second song

You don't have to think about it hard, it's very clearly a disturbingly dark song about violent domestic abuse as that's what all the lyrics are about. And it's not so immediate to us, but pretty sure that a song named after "Anesthesia Pulling Teeth" because Mike's wife was called Anastasia and that was inspired by a memorable event that happened between them would make Mike think of his ex wife pretty quickly. But Poprocks is probably fine on its own anyway, so yeah.

You don't have to think about it hard, it's very clearly a disturbingly dark song about violent domestic abuse as that's what all the lyrics are about. And it's not so immediate to us, but pretty sure that a song named after "Anesthesia Pulling Teeth" because Mike's wife was called Anastasia and that was inspired by a memorable event that happened between them would make Mike think of his ex wife pretty quickly. But Poprocks is probably fine on its own anyway, so yeah.

Well I beg to differ, but alright.

But what photos do we have to take ? A photo of a note for Britt, or drawings... other things ?

I am thinking we create signs. Not sure if we should or shouldn't be in them. I am more then open to ideas.

I am thinking we create signs. Not sure if we should or shouldn't be in them. I am more then open to ideas.

Did you begin to receive some...? I think I could do mine during the day or tomorrow. Then I'll PM you ! :)

Also, I think everyone can do as they want, be in the picture or not !

I have a few ideas for my sign, I would work on mine this week :) How much time we have to send the picture?

Archived