Supporting Brittney

Cruise

I have a few ideas for my sign, I would work on mine this week :) How much time we have to send the picture?

Wow but it seems you have a big idea for this... I just wrote a few words on mine like keep on fighting and stuff, with a ily in the end... I'd like to write so much more though..

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'll definitely have time to work on a sign towards the end of this week :)

Wow but it seems you have a big idea for this... I just wrote a few words on mine like keep on fighting and stuff, with a ily in the end... I'd like to write so much more though..

Well, not really :P I have a few ideas, but in the end I think my sign will be simple, the thing is that i'm not a person who knows how to draw or made cute things xD

I won't have a video to contribute as I don't have any recording equipment nor a desire to have myself on video, but I would be more than happy to write something and take a photo of it for whoever will be editing this thing.

I may not have time until the weekend, though, because I have a bunch of crap to do for school and it's midterms time...

I would prefer them to be in for next weekend. I need to relax this weekend as I have had a fairly busy week of exams at uni. I also want to have as many people see it and join in as possible.

I'd like to take part but i don't have any time to even create a sign cause i have to study all the time in the next weeks :(

i'm like 2/3 done with the sign i made for Britt. She'll definitely appreciate our efforts :)

Archived