Welcome to Green Day Community
Welcome Green Day fans! Right now you're viewing our site as a guest, which means you don't see or have access to many topics and conversations limited to our registered members. Sign up now to join the largest community of Green Day fans online! After-all, it's free!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Supporting Brittney

57 posts in this topic

Posted

I support your idea, it would certainly make them happy so that they know that their fans are always with them

Posted

I'm 100% in !!!!

Posted

I don't know if you're interested but I will make a video or a collage(depends on the number of photos that I'll get) for Brittney...If someone wants to take part in it,he/she has to send me a photo with a pink(color of breast cancer) handgrenade or any wish he/she would like to send to her,as soon as possible..so if someone wants to know more just message me!

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

I'm a so sorry Mike and Brittney, but I support your idea and i wish her luck in recovery!!! :)

Edited by Jaaa ;D
1 person likes this

Posted

Yes let's certainly do this. Let's go pink for Britt

3 people like this

Posted

Ritz is IN!

1 person likes this

Posted

I don't tend to participate in these (although I think it's a great idea), but whatever you do don't set the video to Wake Me Up When September Ends. Yes, it's appropriately related, but it's also about death and I would recommend a song like Poprocks and Coke or something more similar to that.

You're right, it's a really sad song and we have to send positive thoughts !! :)

I'm really happy to participate, in any way whatsoever !

1 person likes this

Posted

That would be just great! We'd have loads of GDC members make a short video of them sending a message to Mike and Brittney, and then mix it all together and send it! And i agree on the positive songs idea, its much better that way. I'm all in!

Posted

I think this is a fantastic idea, I fully support it! :D

Posted

i wanna participate

Posted

Count me in! :happy:

Posted

I don't know if you're interested but I will make a video or a collage(depends on the number of photos that I'll get) for Brittney...If someone wants to take part in it,he/she has to send me a photo with a pink(color of breast cancer) handgrenade or any wish he/she would like to send to her,as soon as possible..so if someone wants to know more just message me!

i can send in a pink heart hand grenade i edited. i'll pm you then.

1 person likes this

Posted

Yes, i'm in! :D But when we have to send the pictures or the messages?

Btw, I think it's a great idea if you use the song Poprocks and Coke :)

Posted

Beethoven is in!

Posted

I think Carpe diem would be a good choice

Posted

I think Carpe diem would be a good choice

Except the fact that I can't stand that song, it seems to be a good choice thanks to the lyrics... A good choice with Poprocks and coke...

Posted

Yeah if you do this, make it as upbeat and positive as possible! That's how mike and Britt are (publicly at least) handling it. If you're gonna use a green day song how about something like hearts collide (lyrics aren't that much of a match but it's upbeat and happy) or she's a rebel or something like that.

Posted

And specifically, what do we put in that video ?

Posted

I think Carpe Diem is a terrible choice. Lyrics that ask "Are we all too young to die?" .... That's a pretty awkward and morbid question to ask someone who is facing cancer. Yes it's a pump up song, but it's a sensitivity thing.

4 people like this

Posted

And specifically, what do we put in that video ?

that's what i want to know

Posted

I think Carpe Diem is a terrible choice. Lyrics that ask "Are we all too young to die?" .... That's a pretty awkward and morbid question to ask someone who is facing cancer. Yes it's a pump up song, but it's a sensitivity thing.

omh I forgot that line cause I didn't listen to it for ages !!

Posted

yea I just remembered that line...woops. Poprocks and coke is probably the best choice

Posted

''I will dare, keep in mind
I don’t care

I’ll be there for you''

Seems to be a really good choice for the circonstance :)

1 person likes this