Important message from Mike

AngelBlue_

This just made me cry.

I really hope she gets better, and fast too.

Brb while I go sob in a corner.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone else think that it would be a good idea for the community to get together and make a video in support of her? Judging by how open both Mike and Brittany are with us all I think they would really appreciate the support.

That's a great idea !!

I also participated to a little collage on Instagram on a support account.. Hope they'll see it...

This is such a sad news..she is too young and has little kids.... I fucking hate cancer. :'(

Love and prayers to her and her family.

Btw I am disgusted by some crazy bitch who is commenting on her instagram insulting her and wishing her to die. Wtf how can someone be so rude and so...ugh such cunts.

Mike and Britt are always nice with us,and I really feel like we are a big family...we have to think positive..

Haha so let's reporter her... again. I'm sure it's the same who did that some weeks ago. Hope it will be deleted very soon.

when did he post this ? can't find it on instagramm

wonder about when she got this diagnosis

On his May 2nd's pic with Brittney and their daughter...

There are also a few pictures from Brittney whose hashtags caught my eyes but I didn't really care...

On his May 2nd's pic with Brittney and their daughter...

There are also a few pictures from Brittney whose hashtags caught my eyes but I didn't really care..

thank you :)

well maybe this was some kind of bad premonition or something in that way

Oh no, this is horrible news! It must be really difficult with a young family as well. At least they'll be able to get her the best care and she's surrounded by people that love and support her. Sending best wishes and healing thoughts their way xx

I feel really sad for her, Mike and the whole family, this is the kind of news you wish and hope you never knew from the people you love :( I'm sending all my prayers and all the good vibes to her and the family, she's such a strong woman, so i'm sure she will be fine, I love you Britt! <3

Shite news. My heart sank when I read it last night.

How old is Britt? She must only be early 30s is she?

Thinking of the Dirnts & wish Britt all the best

I´m sure they will find a way through it. Does she know treatment with black salve? A woman of another forum treated her breastcancer with black salve with amazing results, and without side effects. There are even groups on facebook who treat (breast)cancer with it. Just wanted to mention this possibility.

Brittney, I wish you the very best, and every support you can get. You´ll make it!

Damn, what a coincidence. My mom was recently diagnosed with cancer too.

So sorry :( Hope she'll kick cancer's ass.

Does anyone else think that it would be a good idea for the community to get together and make a video in support of her? Judging by how open both Mike and Brittany are with us all I think they would really appreciate the support.

I think this is a really nice idea :)

Btw I am disgusted by some crazy bitch who is commenting on her instagram insulting her and wishing her to die. Wtf how can someone be so rude and so...ugh such cunts.

Ugh what's the username? Everyone needs to report that account!

Terrible news :( my thoughts and prayers are with the Dirnt family!

Ugh what's the username? Everyone needs to report that account!

Haha I reported like 4 times :P @nofuckingname...

This news really hurt me yesterday. And in this pic she look so tired... It breaks my heart. But she has an awesome family and a lot of support, she will fight it, no doubt about that. I will be thinking in her everyday.

Damn, what a coincidence. My mom was recently diagnosed with cancer too.

I'm so sorry, this is really a very awful coincidence. Lots of love. :hug:

Sadly, my mother was diagnosed too late and she didn't do it. But it was a long time ago. Now things are different, fortunately. :)

This is horrible. What can you even say, really? I just really, really hope she can beat it. Hopefully she's in with a very good chance.

The photo mike posted really shocked me, Brittney looked really exhausted and ill... And the little one just behind her, they look alike so much...

But seeing her saying Fuck cancer gives good vibes !

The photo mike posted really shocked me, Brittney looked really exhausted and ill... And the little one just behind her, they look alike so much...

But seeing her saying Fuck cancer gives good vibes !

I don't think she looks that bad at all.

Brittney is beautiful as ever, and look at how strong she is being! It is good to see that Brittney is thinking of others by doing things like letting her child play with her hair. It is also good that Mike is giving her the opportunity to vent through the sand art.

Love her attitude

I don't think she looks that bad at all.

Yeah I think in that photo she just happens to be sitting there like that, she doesn't look different from usual.

I'm spechless

I'm spechless

yes. He/she has been blocked and created another account (by only adding an "1")...

I can't stand those people.

Especially when this person wishes another on to die just after finding out a cancer.

yes. He/she has been blocked and created another account (by only adding an "1")...

I can't stand those people.

Especially when this person wishes another on to die just after finding out a cancer.

Despite Britt situation, I can't stand people who say "I hope you die" just for fun. I mean, it's pointless

I've been told it once and I felt terrible.

Also, if you think where she/he wrote that comment. Disgusted

Btw, Britt is an adorable persone and I wish her all the best in the world

Archived