Important message from Mike

AngelBlue_

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope they get through this. My prayers are with her and her family.

Stay Strong! You can do it!

This is terrible :( I wish her and her family all the best and a quick recovery! And a lot of strength to pull through this, especially with her kids being so young.

Terrible news. :( Makes me so sad to think of how much struggle will they have to deal with now and I wish them all the best and will be praying for the quickest recovery. They are all such sweethearts and I'm thankful that Mike let us know what is happening and to see how he believe that fans can help him and his familiy, at least in spirit, through this tough times.

Stay strong, Dirnt Family! <3

That is bad. I will shave my head for her.

Love from DEEPTHROAT...

Oh no :( .

Definately did not see that coming, hopefully she can pull through. Breast cancer is so common now with so much research into treatment that her chances are good.

Here's hoping they caught it early. Breast cancer has a good survival rate these days if they did. Here's hoping everything goes swimmingly...

What a shock! I hope they caught it early and she makes a full recovery. Love and best wishes to all the Dirnt family. xxxxxxx

Fuck, this is so sad. I just hope the treatment goes as well for her as possible and she makes a full recovery.

This is so sad :( Hope all goes well for Britt and Mike

Now we can easily understand the hints on Mike's hashtags like "#RaiseYourHandifLifeisThrowingYouReallyHardCurveballsLately!" At least I think it was something related to these terrible news...

This is terrible news hope she gets through this.

Even though we don't, I do feel sort of like we know Mike and his family after how much he's shared with us. This is heartbreaking and even though I'm sure she'll recover, it's awful that she has to go through this at all, especially at her age. Sending good thoughts their way, not just for the physical recovery but for the emotional one too.

Damn terrible news. But im sure she''ll kick this terrible diseases ass!

Does anyone else think that it would be a good idea for the community to get together and make a video in support of her? Judging by how open both Mike and Brittany are with us all I think they would really appreciate the support.

Damn, what a coincidence. My mom was recently diagnosed with cancer too.

Oh my god, I'm shocked :( I wish I could take her cancer away and heal her...stay strong Brit <3

This is such a sad news..she is too young and has little kids.... I fucking hate cancer. :'(

Love and prayers to her and her family.

Btw I am disgusted by some crazy bitch who is commenting on her instagram insulting her and wishing her to die. Wtf how can someone be so rude and so...ugh such cunts.

Mike and Britt are always nice with us,and I really feel like we are a big family...we have to think positive..

Damn, what a coincidence. My mom was recently diagnosed with cancer too.

I'm sorry to hear that. All the best to her.

This so sad. I hope they pull through this, they must be strong. This is a reminder that this could happen to any of us, nobody's safe from cancer. All my prayers to Brit and Mike, stay strong! We all need to keep fighting cancer until it is gone forever, no one should have to live through this.

As shocking as this is, it's also a reminder for us all that this can happen to anyone no matter their age or health. We should all make sure we monitor and take care of our selves. Ladies, have a yearly pap and breast exam and know your periods. Know YOUR body and when something just doesn't seem right, get checked out.

Does anyone else think that it would be a good idea for the community to get together and make a video in support of her? Judging by how open both Mike and Brittany are with us all I think they would really appreciate the support.

I think that's a wonderful idea!

I'm so sadden by this. Life is so precious. You never know what is going on in someone's personal lives. My prayers are with her. She is awesome.

I hope Mike and Brittney will find this thread and read all positive words and wishes.

Now we can easily understand the hints on Mike's hashtags like "#RaiseYourHandifLifeisThrowingYouReallyHardCurveballsLately!" At least I think it was something related to these terrible news...

when did he post this ? can't find it on instagramm

wonder about when she got this diagnosis

Archived