Important message from Mike

AngelBlue_

This was posted on the official site:

Dear Green Day Family,

Recently my wife Brittney was diagnosed with breast cancer.

We have started our battle and she is enduring treatment as we speak! We want you to know that

Brittney (Batmansmom) is strong and with the help of Amazing doctors, support from family, and positive thoughts/prayers from our Green Day family, SHE WILL BEAT THIS!

This is going to be a challenging year, but we are determined to get though this as quickly and

openly as possible.

We love you all, and we will be checking in as best as we can, via Instagram: @batmansmom @mike_dossxx and www.GreenDay.com.

Rage and Love

Mike and Britt

WgRbcT0.jpg

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh my god, this is so horrible. Best wishes from the green day family <3

So now I understand his hashtags from instagram about hard times :(
Stay strong, Britt and Mike! Green Day family is with you!

Such sad news...I hope she makes a full recovery and is completely okay. The Green Day family are always there.

Best wishes to Britney Mike and all the Green Day family. I hope she gets through this she has the love and support of all of us.

I saw it on Facebook and my heart dropped. Prayers are with Mike, Britt and family

Awful news, must be very hard for them particularly with the younger kids. But they seem like a very tight-knit family so I'm sure they'll have lots of love and support to help them through it.

Aww no :(

They'll get through this, they seem so strong.

Wow my heart sank. They're good people, she'll beat this! :)

It is really sad, but I really hope they get through this, they have all of our support. It seems like this is being the worst Green Day era or something :(

So sorry to read this. I'll keep them in my thoughts and prayers.

Hope this is at an early state and that she can kick it without drastic measurements. It's curable. It's doable. We're with you, Britt. :hug:

hoping that Brittney get through this. If it is early she has a great chance.

I saw it and my heart dropped. She'll make it, prayers are with Mike and Britt. Woops I didn't think my earlier messaged worked

All of my wishes and prays go to Britt, Mike and all their Family, I know Britt will go trough this.

Hopes and prayers to the Dirnt family! I've dealt with a lot of family members having cancer and now I'm facing the possibility of having it myself, which is a scary thing to hear. You're not alone!

Archived