YouTube GD Channel Please Help Me :))

GreenDayGeorgia

Hello GD fans i have a YouTube Channel maybe you have seen this video

so i need your help i have a problem with copyrights 6 months already gone i have been writing on many places but know one answered so how to start uploading long videos again ???

here you can see my videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7V8KFVn1_Fc

I don't understand the question. You got a copyright notice and you're asking us how you can continue to infringe it, is that right?

Is the first video the one you got a warning about? Or are you not sure. I can see AAF being an issue as it can legally be purchased.

If you have a copyright found by Youtube, then you cannot upload long videos any more. I think you can after a while, but I don't know how long it is for the copyright to be cancelled.

It's 6 months-ish. I had them on all three of my accounts and I just discovered that I could post long videos on two of them again yesterday. Don't sweat it, Youtube just has a fucktarded system, it'll get fixed eventually.

It depends on what company that gives you the strike for how long it's staying. I had a copyright strike for over 2 years, then it got removed. If you go to Channel > Settings on YouTube, you can see what functions that is available, and what isn't, because of your strike. And no, you can't upload long videos after you've gotten a strike

Regards,

Best youtube in the world. (i'm joking.)

So, you were the guy that put Whatsername on YT?

I LOVE YOU.

Archived