Uno Converse

greendaychica7

I have a pair of Uno Converse Worn once. Out of box but almost near perfect condition. Size 8 women's or 6 men's. Trying to sell em if anyone is interested. As you probably know you can't buy them in stores anymore. Taking offers.

Why buy them and only wear them once? I doubt you just wore them once. I understand buying them and not wearing them and reselling them - because it's hey are limited. And making money- which kinda sucks for fans .

Lucky I have a great sister who found them and bought me a pair for my b-day :) good luck though I guess.

Why buy them and only wear them once? I doubt you just wore them once.

Maybe they weren't a good fit? You have no idea whether the seller just wore them once or not. It doesn't strain credulity, though.

can u upload a few pictures that we can see in which condition they are? thanks :)

I've moved this to the Green Day Chat forum as it's Green Day related and I expect more Green Day fans/people who'd be interested in these will see it here :)

whys there 2 topics for this?

one for each shoe, y'know?

I got confused and moved it myself. Sorry guys.

No worries!

• 5 weeks later...

What do they look like?!?!? I'd love some uno converse as long as there not pink.

Why buy them and only wear them once? I doubt you just wore them once. I understand buying them and not wearing them and reselling them - because it's hey are limited. And making money- which kinda sucks for fans .

Lucky I have a great sister who found them and bought me a pair for my b-day :) good luck though I guess.

I have the Dookie Converse that I've only worn once or twice... I want to be sure it's not muddy out when I wear them, and it's usually muddy everywhere around here lol. I should probably bring them to my dad's house this summer

I've never seen dookie converse before they sound fucking badass!!!! :D

Archived