Green Day's Famous FRIENDS

BCap

So, what famous people are actually FRIENDS with Billie Joe, Mike, Tre, and/or Jason? I don't mean, who likes the band, I mean, who actually is friends with the band MEMBERS? So far, I only know about Billie Joe:

-Gerard Way

-Tim Armstrong

-Johnny Ramone (I think - Billie Joe even wrote a little thing for one of the entertainment magazines shortly after he died; no, they did not agree on a lot of things, due to Johnny being pretty conservative)

-Will Ferrell (not really sure, but Billie Joe did play at the Mark Twain Award ceremony, and there was that time Ferrell accompanied them on "East Jesus Nowhere" on Saturday Night Live - he cowbelled very hard)

-Jesse Malin (he's a friend of the entire band, actually)

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

pretty sure there is a thread exactly like this one already

nevermind, I was thinking of this thread

I know Billie is a good friend of the guy who played Jack in LOST. Saw some sketchy paparazzi photos a few years back. And does Zuckerberg count?

I think the photo thread is different than actually being *friends* with people.

I would also argue that GD and Gerard Way aren't FRIENDS exactly. Mutual respect, yes, would hang out together if they saw each other, yes, but you don't exactly see them ever hanging out in their down time the way Mike and Duff do. They're peers and acquaintances, like a classmate you like and get along with but don't hang out with outside of school.

I think the photo thread is different than actually being *friends* with people.

I would also argue that GD and Gerard Way aren't FRIENDS exactly. Mutual respect, yes, would hang out together if they saw each other, yes, but you don't exactly see them ever hanging out in their down time the way Mike and Duff do. They're peers and acquaintances, like a classmate you like and get along with but don't hang out with outside of school.

same with Amy Lee, Beej were in a few photos with her, and that's about it.

There's pictures of Billie with Jacob Dylan from 2002, and Billie worked with Ryan Adams on his record in 2003

same with Amy Lee, Beej were in a few photos with her, and that's about it.

I think all the photos with Amy Lee are photoshopped by fans.

I have heard that Billie is friends (or at least friendly with) Jaret Reddick of Bowling for Soup and People on Vacation (although I don't think BJ is as close to Reddick as Mitch Allan of SR-71 - yes, I like them, Baltimore is less than 30 minutes away from home on a good day).

I think all the photos with Amy Lee are photoshopped by fans.

that could be... i really don't know lol....

i know of really creepy fan fic between the two...

don't wanna even go there, but had to

:lol:

Tre appeared on Jackass sometime in 2001 I think. He as a party they threw and then there is this photo www.carlajanet.files.wordpress.com/2010/09/con-johnny-knoxville.jpg

I think Green Day associate with lots of celebrities. Are we discussing who they know, or who their close friends are?

I think Green Day associate with lots of celebrities. Are we discussing who they know, or who their close friends are?

Actual close friends.

Jason Mewes ( of Jay And Silent Bob) has said in the past he was close friends with Billie

Billie's still good friends with John Gallagher and Theo Stockman from the original musical cast.

Paul Rudd, the american actor is a definite. For some reason nobody else is coming to mind. Oh I know, Serena Williams, the female tennis player, she was in an outtake of cuatro playing ping pong with the band.

Also the Edge from U2 and maybe Bono.

Best Coast and Metallica... they were at Billie's 40th party.

Courtney Love is friend with Billie

Jesse Michaels from OpIvy

Chris Cote

Prima Donna

Mike Ness and his son are friends with Billie, dont know about mike and tre

Tom Delonge and Mike

:0

isn't she? I read somewhere that she gave him some records of Kurt and they are still in touch

isn't she? I read somewhere that she gave him some records of Kurt and they are still in touch

That's weird lol. I wonder what she gave him

Whatever it was, it was probably brilliant and unintelligible.

she gave him Kurt's copy of Landshark by Fang..

yes i read somewhere and that courtney and billie text sometimes

I know that Billie at the very least is pretty good friends with Matt Skiba and Davey Havok.

She have him Kurt's Fang vinyl collection (the band who wrote I Want To Be On Tv)

Archived