Billie Joe & Adrienne renew vows for 20th anniversary

MaraGreenDay

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So sweet! It's truly inspiring as most couples I know can't make it past two years these days.

Is like a piece of that cake please :)

He's trying to match Adrienne's :D

Or Keith Richards's.

Because bigger is always better :)

Hoping one of the two lovebirds will post something too.... random second hand photos are awesome but I'd like to hear it from their perspective!

tumblr_n51uacB4ys1qcsuzjo1_1280.jpg

They are so adorable! They restore my faith that love is possible!

l would kill for a video of Reverend Jason White's officiating. I'm sure it was hilarious and touching all the same.

Awwwwww

l would kill for a video of Reverend Jason White's officiating. I'm sure it was hilarious and touching all the same.

omg i would too.

Me too!

These pictures are wonderful! Billie and Adie are so happy... I can't stop smiling :)

But Billie's hair...

:lol:

Aw, that's so lovely. Adorable :happy: There is a LOT of pink there, wow (that's loud)

I absolutely love that cake!

A cake for Billie Joe and Adrienne, a vow renewal ceremony??...
via gimmesomesugarlv ~ #doodle #weddingcake #vowrenewal #cake #artistic #edibleart #cakeart #personalcake #customcake #love #kiss #bride #groom #sugarmafia #gimmesomesugarlv
10305973_10152271771603961_8096144400202
Aaawww :wub::wub:
Via GDLoT

Oh my god that cake is the cutest thing (besides Billie & Adie :wub: )

I love that they renewed their vows in a junkyard. Seeing as they got married in a backyard filled with junk :lol:

i crie every time.... but im so happy for billie and 80 :)

That cake is the cutest cake I've ever seen, I'm melting with all of this! :wub:

Just AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Just when we all think there's nothing going on in the Green Day world, Billie and Adie up the ante with this! How amazing.

(Wonder if I should mention this to my hubby since our 20th is later this year?!!)

When I woke up to this news I was (and am) so ecstatic. The cake with the Green Day lyrics on it, Jason being the Reverend, how happy both Billie and Adrienne look. It just fills me with joy. :happy:

So Vegas huh?! My dads on a business trip in Vegas right now..haha. I hope theyre having fun!!

Aww, that's sweet. That hair is still a big fat no, but it's not like it matters. They're presh. :)

Archived