Billie Joe & Adrienne renew vows for 20th anniversary

MaraGreenDay

I've shown to my mom a pic of Billie and his hair and she said he looks like him :

albert-einstein.jpg

I am laughing so hard :lol:

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it just me that fucking loves his hair and wish he would get his dreads back?

Everyone is so classy in the picture, and then there's the wild mess of Billie's hair. :lol:

I'm loving it!

Whoo Adi looks awesome in that dress.

Probably why billie shaved that beard off because of these photos. :D Thank god.

He looks like Edward Scissorhands with his vampire family. They seriously look very campy in an old TV kind of way.

80 does look really hot, I don't know what Billie looks like :lol:

I think the dreads will be fine once gravity starts to do its job. Until then they're going to be sticking out like creepy branches.

You gotta wonder what Joey and Jakob think of Billie's hair right now, though. Adrienne's probably well past the point of caring but if that was my dad I would have a lot to say about it :lol: Maybe boys just don't give a shit.

They make me want to cry. They've probably had a pretty crazy 20 years, but they made it and still seem very in love. I adore this family. :wub:

Sidenote: The decor is straight out of a Pinterest board. Gorgeous! And that cake is the sweetest thing I've ever seen.

My thoughts:

-I'm very surprised Mike and Tre don't appear in any photos - were they there?

-Anyone know if Jason Freese or Jeff Matika were there? I mean, I'm sure they were invited (seeing as how close they are to the band, without actually BEING in it).

-What about any of Billie Joe's other famous buddies (other than Tim Armstrong and Jesse Malin)? I know he's friends with Gerard Way (there should be a thread about famous FRIENDS of the band).

-It's awesome how the Armstrong boys are taller than their dad.

-Whenever he's not performing, Billie Joe looks like such an awesome doofus.

-Is it just me, or does Jason look kinda similar to Dr. Steve Brule?

My thoughts:

-I'm very surprised Mike and Tre don't appear in any photos - were they there?

-Anyone know if Jason Freese or Jeff Matika were there? I mean, I'm sure they were invited (seeing as how close they are to the band, without actually BEING in it).

-What about any of Billie Joe's other famous buddies (other than Tim Armstrong and Jesse Malin)? I know he's friends with Gerard Way (there should be a thread about famous FRIENDS of the band).

-It's awesome how the Armstrong boys are taller than their dad.

-Whenever he's not performing, Billie Joe looks like such an awesome doofus.

-Is it just me, or does Jason look kinda similar to Dr. Steve Brule?

tre was there http://instagram.com/p/nlvc8Nxy2k/

and so was mike http://instagram.com/p/nj4w0TNy2e/

These photos are great. I do love that funny little man.

This is so cool, it makes me happy for them :)

also curious about Jason's speech and the performance of the super group

omg Jason. but these feels though

I love the fact that in any celebration or meeting Billie Joe manages to play live :ga: So lovely!! :wub:

Congrats to the awesome couple, I hope one day to have a marriage be as seemingly awesome as theirs. :happy: On a side note...man Billie's dreads look fucking awesome. :)

What a special occasion, so sweet. And i love Billie's hair, it's just pure awesome.

actually,according to the geotag thing that appears on IG, mike and britt were somewhere in california...

oh well maybe for his birthday

Archived