[Opinion] What's next for Green Day?

Sanity Loan

No one took that "FUCK YOU JUSTIN BIEBER" shit seriously anyway. Everyone knows that Adrienne is a massive Belieber. Next time he should go after someone who actually deserves hate, like Pitbull, or Nickleback, or Ricky Gervais.

Well ever since Billie said that.. Justin bieber has been on meltdown mode since haha

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pretty much yes.

Yes Billie being a drunk/druggie/whatever you want to call it was ALL for a publicity stunt...

Apart from the very first one.

R and r sports shop?

Pretty much yes.

Well, whatever floats your boat. :eyebrows:

Billie will heat up a can of spaghetti o's for mike and tre on their birthdays and all will be goood

I really want the next album to be super popular, so, their publicity needs to be spot on, and this hasn't happened in years... But I can only hope!

There's So Much SHIT in this thread its unbelievable.

No Comment

I await the return of GD

New FBHT album, little tour, GD album, world tour, live album and Billie Joe album :D

i'd like something AI related, maybe heart like an hand grenade and few shows since we had nothing for dookie's 20th birthday (unless full dookie live).
a live DVD for the trilogy could happen too but i don't see any new album soon.

Four words:

Greatest Hits, Vol. 2

american idiot is pretty much greatest hits 2 though

OAP Bus passes, Prostate exams and more masterbation.

Sandwiches too.

Billie will heat up a can of spaghetti o's for mike and tre on their birthdays and all will be goood

And a glass of milk.

Yes Billie being a drunk/druggie/whatever you want to call it was ALL for a publicity stunt...

I didn't say that Billie having and acknowledging that he had an alcohol problem was a publicity stunt.

I also didn't say that not doing anything at all to help himself for over 15 years, despite knowing the entire time that he had a problem, was a publicity stunt. That's just plain stupidity.

I was just implying that going around and acting like a total douche so people will notice you because your band isn't as popular as it used to be is most certainly a publicity stunt.

Don't post such delete-worth stuff then.

Everyone makes mistkaes.

It is a bit though, isn't it?

Not really. It's a concept album, but that's quite a few steps short of a rock opera.

Apart from the very first one.

Everyone's first page of Google is different depending on their web history and even then there's no context to figure out which is the right meaning.

Telling people to Google stuff is for questions like "when did Dookie come out", not for acronyms that can mean a billion things.

I was just implying that going around and acting like a total douche so people will notice you because your band isn't as popular as it used to be is most certainly a publicity stunt.

The only event I can recall where Billie acting like a douche was the Iheart event and he was drunk off his ass... (But then again people do usually show their true side while being drunk so) but I don't think the Iheart was a publicity stunt

The only event I can recall where Billie acting like a douche was the Iheart event and he was drunk off his ass... (But then again people do usually show their true side while being drunk so) but I don't think the Iheart was a publicity stunt

I'd prefer a new FBHT album instead of a GD one in the next few years, but since that's not very likely I didn't even mention it :P

american idiot is pretty much greatest hits 2 though

what

I love how everyone expects them to hang it up just because they have nothing to prove (which they don't). This band loves what they do, they live to play and write music, its an addiction (and as a guitar player myself I understand that). I could go on and on, but I don't see them stopping until they are physically unable to.

The only event I can recall where Billie acting like a douche was the Iheart event and he was drunk off his ass...

Steve Jobs rant.

Steve Jobs rant.

Oh I thought he was talking more recent stuff

Nevermind then lol

Archived