DoodleBob

Twenty One Pilots

21guns&novacaine

Bought Vessel the other day and it's so good. :D 

SumDay

Did a little Cover of Heathens.

This song makes me really think, as it has a high pitched voice constantly in the background. It could be like the opposite of Blurryface (who is represented through a deep voice in case one did not know). But I do not fully understand the lyrics of that song so it's kinda hard to interpret the 'function' of this voice.
Besides that these reversed vocals in certain parts of the song are fucking weird as well.

• Love 1

miss youngblood

I love twenty one pilots! I think Stressed Out is the most lit song ever made :toocool:

I was watching their Grammy acceptance speech just now and loved how bold they were with taking off their underwear lol. When I saw this with my friends for the first time last year we were like, "Um okay... Wow that's brave."

Eric

Two new great songs from such an amazing band! :D 

lizziebix

Trying to convince hubby that WE HAVE to go to their show in Chicago.  He says we're too old.  hahahahaha  But right all I'm feeling is  :( .

• Confused 1

Eric
23 minutes ago, lizziebix said:

Trying to convince hubby that WE HAVE to go to their show in Chicago.  He says we're too old.  hahahahaha  But right all I'm feeling is  :( .

How are you too old for a show? :huh: 

• Love 1

lizziebix
Just now, Eric said:

How are you too old for a show? :huh: 

Thanks!  :)  Age is only a number and we certainly are much younger at heart.  I still have time to convince him.  Tickets don't go on sale until the 20th.  Maybe the new songs/videos will change his mind.  I'll be working on him.  Besides it's the day after our anniversary so a great way to celebrate, I say!!

• Like 1

Eric
1 minute ago, lizziebix said:

Thanks!  :)  Age is only a number and we certainly are much younger at heart.  I still have time to convince him.  Tickets don't go on sale until the 20th.  Maybe the new songs/videos will change his mind.  I'll be working on him.  Besides it's the day after our anniversary so a great way to celebrate, I say!!

I just think it's silly for people to put an age range for a band... GO FOR IT AND ENJOY IT :D 

• Like 4

armatage

so going to their gig. now i gotta wake up early to get tickets for the show. :D

lizziebix

It's  unlikely I'll be getting tickets. In the waiting room with 176,000 ahead of me!  :lol:

miss youngblood

I always love to admire how far this band has come :) 

Trotsky
5 hours ago, lizziebix said:

It's  unlikely I'll be getting tickets. In the waiting room with 176,000 ahead of me!  :lol:

Twenty One Pilots got hella famous in the last few years. 

lizziebix
4 hours ago, Trotsky said:

Twenty One Pilots got hella famous in the last few years. 

That was hubby's response too.  He was so surprised at the number of "people" ahead of me in the waiting room.

So after an hour, I finally was out of the waiting room and able to buy tickets.  But didn't.  The best seats available were $395 plus fees and they were all the way at the back of the arena.  I really like these guys but not for that amount of money.