Trilogy boxset signed by Mike and Tre for charity

Fuzz

How'd you get it signed by Tre and Mike?

A few of these were given away as a prize during their Irving Plaza show in 2012. But they were signed and shipped after Billie was in rehab, that's why only those two signed it.

Wonder why Jason didn't.

i would buy something Jase signed in a heartbeat.

i already did, and gave it to my sister, who also loves JW

It's gotta be weird being Cuatro. We all know who he is, but the casual Green Day fans, particularly the ones who haven't heard the trilogy, probably still think of the band as being Billie Mike and Tre. He was also a touring guitar player for them before. Touring musicians don't typically sign things; old habits die hard.

Well there's never been an announcement that he's an "official" member of the band who's going to have the exact same role as the other three. He just played on the newest albums and was credited alongside the others accordingly, doesn't mean anything else about his role in the band changed.

But anyway, this is extremely cool! A great thing to own and for a great cause.

Well there's never been an announcement that he's an "official" member of the band who's going to have the exact same role as the other three. He just played on the newest albums and was credited alongside the others accordingly, doesn't mean anything else about his role in the band changed.

Actually it really does mean something...

Warner isn't exactly the label that puts "additional musicians" on the same as the actual members they put non band members under additional musician no matter how many songs played on...

Actually it really does mean something...

Warner isn't exactly the label that puts "additional musicians" on the same as the actual members they put non band members under additional musician no matter how many songs played on...

Yeah, it means he has the same role in making an album as the other band members. That's changed. But it doesn't mean his role has changed in any other way is what I'm saying, being in interviews or photo shoots, appearing at events, signing stuff etc. His role has got bigger in that he's now equally involved in making albums with the others as well as as being a live guitarist, but that doesn't mean he's signed up to have the exact same role as the other members of the band. I know the original question about him not signing this boxset was a joke :P, but just because he's in the band it doesn't mean his role is the same as the other members' (especially since, contrary to popular belief, he hasn't been "announced" as anything or called an "official" member by anyone other than fans) so we shouldn't expect him to do all the things the others do.

Yeah, it means he has the same role in making an album as the other band members. That's changed. But it doesn't mean his role has changed in any other way is what I'm saying, being in interviews or photo shoots, appearing at events, signing stuff etc. His role has got bigger in that he's now equally involved in making albums with the others as well as as being a live guitarist, but that doesn't mean he's signed up to have the exact same role as the other members of the band. I know the original question about him not signing this boxset was a joke :P, but just because he's in the band it doesn't mean his role is the same as the other members' (especially since, contrary to popular belief, he hasn't been "announced" as anything or called an "official" member by anyone other than fans) so we shouldn't expect him to do all the things the others do.

But he is an official member other wise he would NOT be listed along side Billie Mike or Tre...

Warner has a policy on that..

But he is an official member other wise he would NOT be listed along side Billie Mike or Tre...

Warner has a policy on that..

I know he's a member of the band. Doesn't mean his role as a member of the band is the same as the role of Billie, Mike and Tre or that he has to do all the same things as them. That's all I'm saying haha.

I know he's a member of the band. Doesn't mean his role as a member of the band is the same as the role of Billie, Mike and Tre or that he has to do all the same things as them. That's all I'm saying haha.

Aaahhh gotcha I agree with that

If I didn't have a copy I would have totally tried to get this.

I still don't fucking understand how that damn poster made more than everything else combined.

Archived