Foxboro Hot Tubs Mother Mary Sticker

Craftsman1325

Hi, sorry if I posted this in the wrong sub-forum but I have a question about one of Billie's Guitars. I recently bought a brand new Gibson Les Paul Junior in Satin Black this morning (Last one left :D) And want to make it as close to Billie Joe's Black Signature Les Paul Jr. (Black 55') without the relicing. I've ordered a new truss rod cover, pickguard, knobs and potentially will be getting a Seymour Duncan Antiquity P90 soon and the last thing I need is the Mother Marty Sticker shown on his Les Paul Jr. he uses on stage.

0cc10967-51e1-4dee-be21-f07604a4ff33.JPG

Does anyone know where you could get this from?

Thanks.

For future reference: In the GD Chat section there's a thread at the very top for general Q&A. It'll always be there.

It's true that there's the Q&A thread for general Green Day questions, but there's no harm in having a thread for a request like this so that more people see it, it'd likely get buried in there.

Your guitar sounds awesome. Can't help I'm afraid but I hope someone knows where such a sticker can be found!

I thought it was a regular Virgin Mary sticker :P

For some reason I couldn't find it online I'm sure it is though

Oh I never saw a close up picture of this Mary sticker! I just assumed it was the same Mary as the one in my picture (the tubbies one) but it's not and that's cool.

Don't know where you could find the sticker though.

Btw it's the Guadalupe Mary image - with the angel holding a banner at the bottom. It would be hard to find the exact same sticker unless you make it yourself by cropping the image but you could find ones similar. It's just a unique colour combo.

Edit: just did a little digging and found it for you! Google Jason Jessee

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SANTA-CRUZ-Jason-Jessee-GUADALUPE-Skateboard-Sticker-/371033259325

Thanks for your help everyone! :D

I managed to find a cheap one on eBay: http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Santa-Cruz-Jason-Jessee-Guadalupe-Skateboard-Sticker-NEW-skate-board-sk8-/321016164403

I'll buy 2 (Just in case I put it on wrong, which I do all the time with stickers and screen protectors) and it's only $9AUD, which is fairly cheap.

Your guitar sounds awesome well glad you were able to find what you were looking for.

Your guitar sounds awesome well glad you were able to find what you were looking for.

I'll post a picture of the guitar when everything is finished, hopefully under 2 weeks.

I'll post a picture of the guitar when everything is finished, hopefully under 2 weeks.

cool I hope it turns out how you want it too. :)

Are you scrubbing the paint off certain areas as well?

Hmm, I might but I don't think I will. I would have to pay someone to relic it for me (which would cost like $250) because I don't want to do it myself because, it's a Gibson.

Hmm, I might but I don't think I will. I would have to pay someone to relic it for me (which would cost like $250) because I don't want to do it myself because, it's a Gibson.

Come on man if you are going to get the sticker and everything like Billie's you gotta do the paint don't half ass it don't be an halfasser either go all the way or not at all...

Lol

Come on man if you are going to get the sticker and everything like Billie's you gotta do the paint don't half ass it don't be an halfasser either go all the way or not at all...

Lol

I will relic it eventually, probably near Christmas when I have more money, because I only will have $180 left after I buy everything for the guitar, which I need to buy a special case for that probably has to be ordered in.

Please don´t relic it ... if you have it not done by a professional it won´t look authentic, believe me. There´s more to do than sand certain areas off.
It will look fucked up anyways if you play it often and beat the shit out of it - especially the satin ones.

Please don´t relic it ... if you have it not done by a professional it won´t look authentic, believe me. There´s more to do than sand certain areas off.

It will look fucked up anyways if you play it often and beat the shit out of it - especially the satin ones.

I'm gonna take your word for that, I just inquired more about relicing it and my Guitar shop quoted me $500 for what I wanna do it, that's insane! I bought the guitar for $1000, that's half the price!

I'm gonna take your word for that, I just inquired more about relicing it and my Guitar shop quoted me $500 for what I wanna do it, that's insane! I bought the guitar for $1000, that's half the price!

Look around, some places cost a lot more than others!

How much were you able to get the new pickguard for?

Pickguard was $47.50 (Including shipping) From the USA to Australia, haven't got it yet though.

Here's the link: http://www.terrapinisland.com/chitzenitza/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=10&products_id=21

If you want to get the same Pickguard on the Ebony Billie Joe Jr, you have to pick the Celluloid Brown Tortoise /W/B/W .090 GLOSS.

Archived