Idiot Nation Giving Away Demolicious CD

EatmyDookie

Not sure if this would go under news or not but the mods can correct it. Idiot Nation is giving away Demolicious CD's so there is hope if you don't want to go on ebay. www.gdidiotnation.com/news/contest-enter-win-copy-demolicious-146806

Finally another IN contest! Entered this and the postcard one :happy: good luck everyone!

Again people who have the money to pay for membership don't have money to buy Demolicious?

Again people who have the money to pay for membership don't have money to buy Demolicious?

It's not about whether you have the money, it's not a charity service. It's just a nice prize for a lucky person to win, getting to enter and possibly win contests is fun and is one of the reasons for paying to be a member.

Id rather a vinyl competition, but best of luck to those who enter. Im still able to sign in even though my year subscription with the Trilogy Box set ended about 10 months ago :lol:

Id rather a vinyl competition, but best of luck to those who enter. Im still able to sign in even though my year subscription with the Trilogy Box set ended about 10 months ago :lol:

that's weird. mine ended last week and i can't enter anymore. unfair :angry:

That's a cool price. Too bad my membership is over now.

I could still sign into my account and enter contests even though my account expired in October? Or something like that. Not sure if they would check if my account has expired if I won though?

It's kind of hard to find a copy in an actual store. Yeah I love green day and can technically afford to buy a $50 copy off eBay but yeah I would feel terrible to spend that much and pay someone who is clearly ripping me off.

Dammit, my membership is expired...

I could still sign into my account and enter contests even though my account expired in October? Or something like that. Not sure if they would check if my account has expired if I won though?

i have no idea but mine is over since last week and i can't enter anymore :/

• 1 month later...

Archived