Static Noise 94: Demolicious is out today!

Fuzz

Green Day's newest release 'Demolicious' is out today, so hey, let's talk about it. We give our first impressions of the album, our favorite songs, and our thoughts on State of Shock. We spent some time talking about the differences in sound between this and the final versions that made it on the trilogy.

or download the mp3 directly.

Visit StaticNoise.com for more info about the show.

Email us: staticnoisepodcast@gmail.com
Follow us: <a href="http://www.twitter.com/staticnoisegda">@StaticNoiseGDA</a>
Subscribe in iTunes: <a href="http://www.staticnoise.com/itunes">staticnoise.com/itunes</a>

i don't have the time to listen completly but i agree with the first 30 mins. i was disappointed too in acoustic STN. billie sounds bored indeed.

You all have no idea how difficult it was for us to start this show :lol:

I cut out lots of little bits to try and make it start. It was a mess.

Loved the podcast! Listening to your guys commentary is always great! By the way, shouldn't it be "staticnoisepodcast@gmail.com" and not "statisnoisepodcast@gmail.com" Simple typo. haha How is anyone suppose to win the free Zine if you give them the wrong email?! haha Just kidding. We all my typos, I know I do all the time. Anyways, have a nice day! :)

It feels like every time you guys record an episode, something big or interesting literally happens the very next day (like Billie playing with the Replacements). Do more episodes, more stuff will happen!

[Haven't listened yet, looking forward to doing so later]

and you can find me on twitter @LiamGDC

thanks

It feels like every time you guys record an episode, something big or interesting literally happens the very next day (like Billie playing with the Replacements). Do more episodes, more stuff will happen!

[Haven't listened yet, looking forward to doing so later]

It used to be when Andres was sleeping

This is a long shot, but anyone else think that one of the guys that does the podcast sounds just like one of the main show runners from the Simpsons commentaries?

??????????

This is a long shot, but anyone else think that one of the guys that does the podcast sounds just like one of the main show runners from the Simpsons commentaries?

??????????

I merged this with the actual podcast thread :)

??????????

Whom?

Whom?

Is that really the proper use of whom? I'm genuinely curious :lol: Would "Who?" actually be incorrect here?

Is that really the proper use of whom? I'm genuinely curious :lol: Would "Who?" actually be incorrect here?

Good question

Nope :P

Al Jean is the show runner I believe. If you hear his voice, you will know what I'm talking about immediately.

Al Jean is the show runner I believe. If you hear his voice, you will know what I'm talking about immediately.

I'm pretty sure you're thinking of Andres. You could always listen to the first couple of minutes of the show where Andres introduces each person and they speak.

Archived