Road To Acceptance

redline punk

This song is so underrated. Oldschool Green Day was the best. Great video by the way.

Best Green Day song pre-1994

At the risk of sounding like a total hipster - You Can't Fool Me is way better. It's one of the only ones that isn't completely juvenile, lyrics-wise.

This one's tied with The Judge's Daughter for my favorite on 39/Smooth.

Best Green Day song pre-1994

Christie Road is the best pre-1994 song imo.

I don't want to argue, so okay

It's okay, no need to argue, it's all matter of opinions anyway. I was just saying Christie Road is my favorite. It's all Green Day though, Road To Acceptance is great as well.

Road to Acceptance is one of those Green Day songs which I prefer the studio version of than the live ones. ;)

I love this song so much, I remember reading the line "I always waste my time just wondering what the next man thinks of me, I'll never do exactly what I want and I'll sculpt my life for your acceptance" in a Green Day biography before I'd heard the song and was already blown away just by that line. And hearing it I found that the music and rest of the lyrics were amazing as well. Brilliant video for it!

I think that's Prague 1996 where'd it surface from though?

I don't think it's from Prague and it's definitely not from 1996. More like 1992-1994.

I don't think it's from Prague and it's definitely not from 1996. More like 1992-1994.

It looks like the Brain Stew in Broadway Idiot

It looks like the Brain Stew in Broadway Idiot

It definitely isn't. Unfortunately there is no video on YouTube yet, but I'm going to send you a PM now.

EDIT

some screenshots:

3gk9.png

fgyz.png

viv3.png

jihu.png

xyqs.png

kez9.png

Archived