Billie Joe playing with The Replacements

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are they confirmed to actually be dreads or does he just have long dirty hair at the mo?

Are they confirmed to actually be dreads or does he just have long dirty hair at the mo?

Either those are dreads or someone needs to disinfect his head ASAP.

Shit, that must be a dream for him. Aren't they like his favorite band of all time?

Shit, that must be a dream for him. Aren't they like his favorite band of all time?

Indeed.

Mother of God, why does he look like Tarzan?!

Or "Mother of Tarzan, why does he look like God?"

Maybe now him and Paul can finally start that band ;)

According to people on Twitter, The Replacements + BJA have named themselves "The Expansions", so I guess they have!

Perhaps a collaboration of sorts in the future?

Must be a great experience for him since he loves that band so much. Any videos?

I'm gonna have an aneurysm

The Replacements and Green Day/Billie together is a dream come true

Must be a great experience for him since he loves that band so much. Any videos?

If you go on instagram and search replacements or billiejoearmstrong a few short clips come up but you can't really see or hear anything significant.

OMG!! Bastards of Young!! I'm having a mini heart attack here, that's one of my favorite songs and I know Billie mentioned it once himself as being a favorite.

Oh my god! I hope someone posts a full-length video of this performance soon!

Bastards of Young!

Random question I just thought of

Do you think that in 15 years time billie and mike will be sitting on a sofa live playing their instruments and singing like that guy in the top picture is doing right now ? :lol:

#paulwesterberg turns the mic over to #greenday's #billyjoeaemstrong for #thereplacements classic "I'm in Trouble"!!! #coachella and they are now doing "Kiss Me On the Bus"

e4599678c77411e3aeb80002c956826e_8.jpg

Archived