Radio Edits

Mega Man

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My bad, they are actually British. But they are made from off-cuts and offal (i.e. internal organs). Hey, you asked. Wikipedia says that pork is particularly popular. And they are, in fact, fairly inexpensive.

Never heard of a British meatball either. Apart from Boris Johnson.

It's a shame the word "faggot" has become so controversial. It's fun to say. Rolls off the tongue.

I'm not even sure how they have a legal basis for that argument. Unless her contract stated "you cannot use words x y and z and you can't raise your middle finger," it's possible that she could get out of it. I'm not a legal expert, though, so I may be wrong (hence my reluctance to state anything definitively).

Super Bowl is considered Family Entertainment

Hence all the hoopla over the Janet/Timberlake thing

I could never find evidence of a pre-2012 edited version of AI - in fact, I think it has been discussed somewhat heatedly on this forum. And I'm not sure how consenting the band was to the "clean" albums - my guess is they probably went in reluctantly (and possibly tried to have some control over how the albums were edited). I have heard brief clips from the clean albums, and it sounds like the curses are covered by guitar riffs or something (if I can recall correctly). Can anyone confirm? Also, is it just "fuck" and "shit" that are censored from the Trilogy clean versions (plus "f****t" and "f*g" in AI), or are "hell" and "damn" edited too?

I don't think "hell" and "damn" are ever really censored anywhere.

She played a big part too

It's not just one person to blame

I know they both were protesting and fighting for censorship pretty much the same time

There is a song by the Ramones called "CensorSHIT", which is great. Directed at Tipper Gore. Give it a listen.

There is a song by the Ramones called "CensorSHIT", which is great. Directed at Tipper Gore. Give it a listen.

I know the song... Your point is ?

I don't think "hell" and "damn" are ever really censored anywhere.

I always have found it ironic that that is the ONLY song by the Ramones that uses strong language (that I know of, save for "Warthog") - and the profanity is only in the title!

Damn, beat me to the punch!

Molly screaming at Bellatrix is actually the second; the first is in Aunt Marge's discourse on breeding and Harry's parents in Azkaban.

Voldy died today

Got Expelliarmus'd into the bay

/Potter spam (sorry, Tom)

A harry potter fan on an equal level to me, I should really check out the club page every once in a while :)

Archived