Billie Joe "Blue" replica up for charity auction

Fuzz

If I give $150 worth of blood to the Red Cross can I just have it?

What the conversion of blood to dollars?

Awesome guitar and a cool way to raise money for a good cause!

That's pretty cool! This is one of those things I would gladly spend my money in if I had more of it. :P

This is random, but I find this Justin guy to be awesome. I watched his presentation during a teaching committee on how he teaches children and it was incredible. I went and read his website and work and it was really inspiring. He has made me consider being a teacher seeing as how fun he makes it seem and how much of a creative impact he has on his students' lives.

What the conversion of blood to dollars?

$150 worth of blood is worth somewhere in the general ballpark of $150

Wow, up to $345 already and only 5 bidders. Somebody really wants it and has some money to spend. What a great way to support a great cause and kudos to Justin for the donation.

Hats off to Justin for this!

This is random, but I find this Justin guy to be awesome. I watched his presentation during a teaching committee on how he teaches children and it was incredible. I went and read his website and work and it was really inspiring. He has made me consider being a teacher seeing as how fun he makes it seem and how much of a creative impact he has on his students' lives.

Wow, up to $345 already and only 5 bidders. Somebody really wants it and has some money to spend. What a great way to support a great cause and kudos to Justin for the donation.

Thanks for the kind words, everybody. I'm happy to help out Andres and the rest of the GDC/GDA community. They are the ones who work so hard at a sometimes thankless job.

I'm glad that it raised over $500. The Red Cross is something I donate to a lot as well....it literally saved one of my former student's lives so I'm happy Andres chose to donate to them.

Hopefully I can help out again sometime. I would LOVE to do a charity concert and have all my GDC friends come!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, a past GDC'er family member won the guitar. Super cool that it's staying in the GDC "family!"

Archived