Letterbomb: 2013 Recap Zine now available for pre-order

Fuzz

InDesign and Photoshop.

Using photo editing software to design from scratch instead of a design software. so rebellious.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Using photo editing software to design from scratch instead of a design software. so rebellious.

Yup.

I am far more familiar with photoshop than illustrator.

Pre-ordered. Luckily this has taken so long to come together I've completely forgotten what I wrote.

Pre-ordered. Luckily this has taken so long to come together I've completely forgotten what I wrote.

It holds up well.

Pre Ordered! The King Leather Thong made it in the zine! Amazing! My friend Sorina and I are SO excited to see it. Thank you thank you thank you GDA! :wub::bunny:

Yay made it in... must remember to pre-order it soon. How many orders have you had thus far?

Can I add being published in the GDC 2013 Recap Zine to my resume? :toocool:

It would be a cool thing to do! :lol:

Add it to the section where you mention being published in Kerrang! :P

• 2 weeks later...

I got the sample in today from the printer who is starting production this week (hoping they'll be ready to ship by the end of the week or early next week). They came out so fucking nice. I'm really excited.

Bt4Yo4F.jpg

CpQpxOw.jpg

I blame the efforts we've been putting on this 'zine as the reason for me writing "2013" still.

I blame the efforts we've been putting on this 'zine as the reason for me writing "2013" still.

By the time we've all got it we'll bloody well need it in order to remember 2013 :P

We got them in yesterday. I shipped out about half the orders yesterday, dropping the rest off this morning. People in the US who ordered should be getting their's within the next few days (Monday-Wednesday most likely), people outside the US can expect them in 7-15 days.

:D

Mine arrived today. Have read about half of it. Loving it all. Looks fabulous.

Thanks everyone for your art and articles and photos and the obvious hard work that went into putting it together.

Mine arrived today. Have read about half of it. Loving it all. Looks fabulous.

Thanks everyone for your art and articles and photos and the obvious hard work that went into putting it together.

:D we've gotten one or two people who sent us tweets letting us know theirs arrived. it's very exciting.

Apparently Green Day was going on tour in 2014...

#editing2013in2014

Got mine today! Looks great! Can't wait to read it. :happy:

Looking forward to getting mine, but I expect it'll be a while longer since I'm not in the US. Thanks, Obama.

Shit, I forgot to order it! =/

We have a couple dozen left. We'll put them up in the next day or two (they will be 75 cents more than the pre-order cost)

Shit, I forgot to order it! =/

You better order it. Trust me. :D

Archived