Welcome to Green Day Community
Welcome Green Day fans! Right now you're viewing our site as a guest, which means you don't see or have access to many topics and conversations limited to our registered members. Sign up now to join the largest community of Green Day fans online! After-all, it's free!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Letterbomb: 2013 Recap Zine now available for pre-order

88 posts in this topic

Posted

AH FINALLY :runaround::ga:

Posted

the trial after Billie sues us for using his face on the cover of something will be entertaining. pre ordered

4 people like this

Posted

Pre-ordered it. :) Can't wait to see and read it all.

1 person likes this

Posted

the trial after Billie sues us for using his face on the cover of something will be entertaining. pre ordered

The BJA took my baby away

3 people like this

Posted

Sold out already? what?

Posted

Sold out already? what?

Oops. Technical issue. Should be available now.

Posted

Yay thanks

1 person likes this

Posted

Pre-ordered! :happy:

The BJA took my baby away

:lol: :lol:

2 people like this

Posted

What exactly does it mean by "Green Day Community Stats"?

Posted

This looks awesome, def going to pre order :happy: did you design it by hand like old zines or digitally? love the style.

1 person likes this

Posted

Awesome! *pre-orders*

1 person likes this

Posted

What exactly does it mean by "Green Day Community Stats"?

We have a page summarzing stats here for 2013 (stuff like "total posts this year", "new members" "most rep", etc.)

Posted

i preordered :)

1 person likes this

Posted

This looks awesome, def going to pre order :happy: did you design it by hand like old zines or digitally? love the style.

Digitally (designed by BeachBum), but we wanted something that felt like a traditional zine. I'm actually really really happy with the design of it. It looks so damn cool.

I hope to god we sell enough to cover our legal expenses.

Posted

Based GDCNN (yesssssss Lil B voice)

1 person likes this

Posted

Well that's a nice thing for the fanies, bless 'em. What software did you guys use?

Posted

Oh I forgot. Andres, please contact my agent to discuss commission. We have a number of options and payment plans with "low" interest rates are available. Thanks.

Posted

Oh I forgot. Andres, please contact my agent to discuss commission. We have a number of options and payment plans with "low" interest rates are available. Thanks.

Our legal team has contacted them. I believe right now we're at a standoff. We're arguing that your use of our name without proper licensing is payment enough.

Posted

Pre-ordered. :thumbsup:

1 person likes this

Posted

Well that's a nice thing for the fanies, bless 'em. What software did you guys use?

most of the time when you're designing something like this you use InDesign, and maybe make layout styles in Illustrator.

Posted

most of the time when you're designing something like this you use InDesign, and maybe make layout styles in Illustrator.

Yeah I know, I teach InDesign at my college. I was just curious whether it had been that or something else. There are some solid layouts, by the looks of things. :)

Posted

Yeah I know, I teach InDesign at my college. I was just curious whether it had been that or something else. There are some solid layouts, by the looks of things. :)

Bum knows what shes doing in that department, and both programs are really easy to work with, especially Illustrator. I've made pamphlets for companies and gotten paid based on no education in the software whatsoever.

Posted

Bum knows what shes doing in that department, and both programs are really easy to work with, especially Illustrator. I've made pamphlets for companies and gotten paid based on no education in the software whatsoever.

That's what I like about Adobe software. Easy to use. You can make good looking stuff without too much effort. I know a guy who gets £22k a year just to layout a monthly magazine with 120 pages. Ridiculous job. :P

Posted

InDesign and Photoshop.