I would just like to acknowledge this (No)

Thisnamehasnoreason

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reported for butchering the spelling in the thread title. (Not really, but seriously.)

my personal opinion is that its either a bit or they recorded separately..that guy is a comedian Greg Behrendt i dislike him intensely.. i find it funny though how he is involved with this and his 2005 book is about older rock stars trying to relieve their glory days and being an older dad ..he even mentions green day in an interview about it

"So, here’s the news—30 isn’t cool unless you’re a big rock star. That means I’ve got about three years of coolness left and comedian/author Greg Behrendt left his cool days behind 12 years ago. He, however, isn’t taking it lying down. It’s Behrendt’s belief that as long as the dads of America are aware of their uncoolness, they can get away with attending at least a few more Green Day shows."

purely coincidental

the guy interviewing was a total dick anyways!

He's pretty obviously playing a character.

Whichever mod fixed the title ruined the only thing this thread had going for it.

Close it up now, chop chop lickety split :sherlock:

Behrendt is so underrated as a comedian. This is a bit like David Cross doing his Cash Mahoy character for the Warning EPK, although the joke gets beaten into the ground. So in short, no.

• 4 weeks later...

I never much cared for this, but this thread has given me a new appreciation for it :lol:

Archived