MTV Insomniac Contest(rare)

Crimpshrine

I just find this video and i've never seen this one before and a lot of us haven't i guess it's pretty rare.

EDIT: (Informations) Promotion where you could win a trip to meet Green Day backstage at a show in Denmark (which by the way got cancelled). - Recorded in February 1996

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHrs29Rfyho

The video is very awesome!! and it's on You tube about a year!

I love this commercial, it's soo awesome !

I love when Tré says Green Land and also Billie's face when he's holding the bottle hahaha

I would have fucking loved to meet Green Day backstage !!!

I love this commercial, it's soo awesome !

I love when Tré says Green Land and also Billie's face when he's holding the bottle hahaha

I would have fucking loved to meet Green Day backstage !!!

Yeah to meet them especially back then that they were junkies and could share cocaine with them! :D

Weird but great commercial :lol: I know about it since long time.

Too bad it was only once, years ago... :(

There's something strangely cute about the way Billie said "I can't sleep."

Back then when Green Day could meet true fans. "Fan" girls who want to hump the shit out of GD members ruined it. -.-

Back then when Green Day could meet true fans. "Fan" girls who want to hump the shit out of GD members ruined it. -.-

You're assuming the two are mutually exclusive. :P

Haven't see this for a while, one of the most ridiculous things ever :lol:. Shame it never happened.

Oh please. There were just as many (if not more) "fangirls" who wanted to hump Green Day members during Dookie/Insomniac times. The band was on the front of teen magazines and loads of people liked them just because Billie was cute or because of their cool punky hair and clothes, there were tons of young fans who only knew them from seeing Basket Case on MTV who turned up at shows with their parents and their hair dyed blue to copy the band's fashion. Any time I see video of fans from the 90s I cringe, it was no better then.

Archived