New Song "Last Time" by Billie Joe for 'These Paper Bullets'

WorryRock02

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it better than the others? And by better, I mean something that it is possible to listen to for more than 30 seconds without cringing.

always nice to hear those songs, "Last Time" is very cool, i want to hear the remaining 5 songs :)

I would buy these if it were released as an album, i love them so far!

I like it :) I wish I lived remotely close to the area to be able to see the show though haha

What does it sound like? All my headphones are broken so I can't listen. :(

This is my favourite so far as well! Really cool that we're getting to hear the songs in good quality like this.

What does it sound like? All my headphones are broken so I can't listen. :(

The Beatles :lol:. Not too far from the others, it's like an upbeat early Beatles song.

The Beatles :lol:. Not too far from the others, it's like an upbeat early Beatles song.

That's not helpful at all Hermione! :lol: Compared to the others. Is it faster, darker, etc?

That's not helpful at all Hermione! :lol: Compared to the others. Is it faster, darker, etc?

Just realized what Beatles song it reminds me of - Please Mr Postman! (Well Beatles cover anyway). Can't explain it any better than that :lol:. Maybe a bit like I Want To Hold Your Hand.

Just realized what Beatles song it reminds me of - Please Mr Postman! (Well Beatles cover anyway). Can't explain it any better than that :lol:. Maybe a bit like I Want To Hold Your Hand.

Thank you! I was trying to think of the song for a while now had it in my head couldn't place the words but the music!

Eh, I really don't care for these songs. Maybe if Billie sang them it would sound cooler.

Thank you! I was trying to think of the song for a while now had it in my head couldn't place the words but the music!

Glad to be of service!

Maybe if Billie sang them it would sound cooler.

That goes without saying haha. Although I like them anyway.

Good songs, but i'd rather they were interpreted by Billie Joe

Why did "The Beatles" had such a big success? It's obvious that Billie can write a "beatleish" song in like five minutes. The Beatles = Overrated.

Why did "The Beatles" had such a big success? It's obvious that Billie can write a "beatleish" song in like five minutes. The Beatles = Overrated.

Cause The Beatles was a great band...

The Beatles were more than just the sum of their parts. It wouldn't be stretch to call them innovators. Plus all four members wrote songs for the band. McCartney specifically is a wonderfully talented bassist.

The song's not bad. But like others, I would love to hear Billie's home versions of this stuff.

:woot: Very cool! I hope we'll get to hear the 5 remaining songs.

Just realized what Beatles song it reminds me of - Please Mr Postman!

I thought the same, they sound very alike!

Because they were brilliant. Billie can write a song like them because he's copying them, using not just the same style but the same melodies to the point that you can tell which Beatles song each of Billie's songs is based on.

And that's what he's meant to be doing btw, it's a play about a band that's supposed to be the same as The Beatles.

Archived