California? new Green Day side project?

Hey, guys, did you hear that Jason White's band is playing this weekend? I was going to celebrate by getting out of bed and going to make a cup of tea, but then I realized that Jason wouldn't want me to get too crazy over this, so I took a nap instead.

Official or not, Jason will always be a pseudo-Green Day member to me.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This must have been planned months in advance, cos this just isn't in Jason's nature. He wouldn't wanna risk getting himself or us too excited.

Don't worry, we mock him because we love him ;)

i know i was havin some fun.

i know i was havin some fun.

Wehn Jason's involved it's always loving mockery.

Wehn Jason's involved it's always loving mockery.

b/c he's so plain it's funny :lol:

JW :wub:

It's hilarious that in any other discussion it's JASON WHITE OH MY GOOOOD :wub: but in this one it's just oh... Jason White... :dry:

Hahaha I'm sure the band is awesome, Jason White seems like he's a lot more hardcore than anybody else in GD. I wouldn't fuck with him

Green Day or Billie Joe side-project = :woot:

Jason side project = :dry:

Although, you guys didn't seem too crazy about Tre Cool playing with Flashback Heart Attack :P

Although, you guys didn't seem too crazy about Tre Cool playing with Flashback Heart Attack :P

That's cause I didn't know. Was it anything special?

^ I didn't know about it either hahah

Green Day or Billie Joe side-project = :woot:

Jason side project = :dry:

I'm more excited about side-projects that include Billie, if he's singing... The only one I reaaaallly really like is FBHT.

That's cause I didn't know. Was it anything special?

He played three shows in August, September, and December, the last one Mike played too. Incomplete recordings are in the downloads. Flashback Heart Attack is an 80's cover band :P

It's hilarious that in any other discussion it's JASON WHITE OH MY GOOOOD :wub: but in this one it's just oh... Jason White... :dry:

Hahaha I'm sure the band is awesome, Jason White seems like he's a lot more hardcore than anybody else in GD. I wouldn't fuck with him

Did you not see the few posts above you? :lol:

Jason is a sexy bamf. :cool:

I was excited, but I contained my excitement.

Next week: Jeff Matika joins Bob Bryar at an open mic night. GREEN DAY AND MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE TO FORM SUPERGROUP.

Please.

Next week: Jeff Matika joins Bob Bryar at an open mic night. GREEN DAY AND MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE TO FORM SUPERGROUP.

Please.

It seems nobody here knows The Influents or The Big Cats records..... I want to listen to something from "California".

Haha! Beyond cheeky of the venue to describe it as that.

No Jason a badass motherfucker.

Truth. Also just because he's understated on stage as a second guitarist with Green Day it doesn't mean his bands or music are boring, people who have never listened to his stuff :P

It seems nobody here knows The Influents or The Big Cats records..... I want to listen to something from "California".

I'm with you!

Haha! Beyond cheeky of the venue to describe it as that.

Truth. Also just because he's understated on stage as a second guitarist with Green Day it doesn't mean his bands or music are boring, people who have never listened to his stuff :P

I'm with you!

i know Big Cats and influents... but i really don't count b/c i love Jason :wub:

Archived