Last live song to be played from Green Day...

midschool22

If they ever did Nightlife they'd probably get bottled off, so I can see that actually being their last ever song.

Being optimistic, maybe they could have Jason do the rap so he'd actually be useful for once.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Being optimistic, maybe they could have Jason do the rap so he'd actually be useful for once.

So that's the best mental image I've had since I found out you're not British.

So that's the best mental image I've had since I found out you're not British.

I guess you're right, I totally should be their musical director. :P

Hello.

If they ever did Nightlife they'd probably get bottled off, so I can see that actually being their last ever song.

how the fuck is that an unpopular opinion? :mellow:

how the fuck is that an unpopular opinion? :mellow:

I can't see it being a popular opinion that Lazy Bones is their best song ever.

But to be fair it is his/her favourite song. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. The thread did ask what you would like played as their final song.

I'd like it to be Jesus of Suburbia and on the last note a big bang, but an actual explosion so no one would have to live in a god awful music world without Green Day.

For real though Good Riddance and this thread is depressing.

you have a strange way about you

Fortunately for all involved, I don't think Billie will ever want to play that one live.

Why would that be fortunate? I love that song and I've never understood the argument about that song being "too raw" or "emotional" for Billie to perform. WMUWSE is just as emotional of a song and they still play that. Actually all of their songs are emotional.

Why would that be fortunate? I love that song and I've never understood the argument about that song being "too raw" or "emotional" for Billie to perform. WMUWSE is just as emotional of a song and they still play that. Actually all of their songs are emotional.

I'm not a fan of it, but I'd be fine with it being played live otherwise. But the last song of their career? Hell no.

If that's what you would like heard - good on you. Its my favourite song from the trilogy.

I'm not a fan of it, but I'd be fine with it being played live otherwise. But the last song of their career? Hell no

I would hate it as their last song too, but I would love to hear it live. You have to end with Good Riddance. I sort of think The Forgotten would maybe work as well, but not as great as Good Riddance.

I sort of think The Forgotten would maybe work as well

No way in hell is that happening. If they try to do that I'm leaping up on stage and hauling Jason Freese away from the piano and holding him in a stranglehold until Billie gets his shit together and starts Good Riddance.

But to be fair it is his/her favourite song. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. The thread did ask what you would like played as their final song.

I know..?

you have a strange way about you

:lol: I'm just still surprised by how much everyone seems to like it. I posted that I don't think it's that good in Unpopular Opinions and numerous people jumped on me like I'd broken into their house on Christmas Day and pissed on their kids.

ha_ha_get_out__by_wolf_shadow77-d3fujm9.

Not really of course, please stay.

;)

But no way in hell is that happening. If they try to do that I'm leaping up on stage and hauling Jason Freese away form the piano and holding him in a stranglehold until Billie gets his shit together and starts Good Riddance.

Well, I'll show myself out.

Well, I'll show myself out.

You didn't read the spoiler. :)

I know..?

:lol: I'm just still surprised by how much everyone seems to like it. I posted that I don't think it's that good in Unpopular Opinions and numerous people jumped on me like I'd broken into their house on Christmas Day and pissed on their kids.

The same happened to me. I mean, it's not like I hate it and want it to sink into the earth or anything. That's "Wild One". :P

The same happened to me. I mean, it's not like I hate it and want it to sink into the earth or anything. That's "Wild One". :P

I just don't get it. It's not even the best song on Dos, which I think says it all.

I just don't get it. It's not even the best song on Dos, which I think says it all.

Now I'm curious, which would you say is? I don't think I can wade through the shit and pick a best, but "Wow! That's Loud" for all its flaws has a pretty cool riff and works well with Amy narratively speaking.

You didn't read the spoiler. :)

Haha, you're right! I didn't. It's decided. I'm staying.

Now I'm curious, which would you say is? I don't think I can wade through the shit and pick a best, but "Wow! That's Loud" for all its flaws has a pretty cool riff and works well with Amy narratively speaking.

Fuck Time

:ninja:

Stray Heart takes the cake for best song on Dos.

Stray Heart takes the cake for best song on Dos.

Which one is that, the shitty Town Called Malice ripoff?

ha_ha_get_out__by_wolf_shadow77-d3fujm9.

I do really like its solo though.

The solo is awesome, the riff is pretty cool, and it's the one song on the Trilogy with sleazy lyrics that actually comes across as fun and tongue in cheek rather than just sweaty old man in a playground.

Which one is that, the shitty Town Called Malice ripoff?

It's the song that lyrically, is a direct representation of my life right now. Also, it's Track 7 on the album.

The solo is awesome, the riff is pretty cool, and it's the one song on the Trilogy with sleazy lyrics that actually comes across as fun and tongue in cheek rather than just sweaty old man in a playground.

That's true. Yeah, hearing that solo and the Kill the DJ instrumental in the trailers is what really got me pumped for the Trilogy. And then we got hit in the face by a shit Howitzer.

Archived