Your Favorite Billie Joe "Rant"

Thisnamehasnoreason

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let me tell you something, I've been around since two thousand fucking twelve. And you're starting this fucking thread! You gotta be fucking kidding me. You're fucking kidding me.WHAT THE FUCK. This is not fucking Justin Beiber Authority you motherfucker! This is a fucking joke.

;)

Let me tell you something, I've been around since two thousand fucking twelve. And you're starting this fucking thread! You gotta be fucking kidding me. You're fucking kidding me.WHAT THE FUCK. This is not fucking Justin Beiber Authority you motherfucker! This is a fucking joke.

;)

You just won the internetz

Ooh I like this idea. The "you worry" babbling during She in Chicago is fantastic. His rants on the American Idiot tour were great, too.

But really, anything that's not "JOY JOY JOY JOY JOY JOY JOY," in the middle of one of the darkest songs they've ever done, lyrically.

None.All of them are stupid and motivative if you are 13 year old.

kinda wish this site had a dislike button

b5kMXZg.png

Wasn't that the target audience in 2004/5?

Ooh I like this idea. The "you worry" babbling during She in Chicago is fantastic. His rants on the American Idiot tour were fantastic, too.

But really, anything that's not "JOY JOY JOY JOY JOY JOY JOY," in the middle of one of the darkest songs they've ever done, lyrically.

He did multiple versions of the 1994 babbling after they got back from their second European tour, I can send you them if you want. I love them all! :D

What about the one where Billie says he wants Steve Jobs to die? That wasn't motivational

He did multiple versions of the 1994 babbling after they got back from their second European tour, I can send you them if you want. I love them all! :D

I was unaware of that, I just thought he was totally off his tits in Chicago. That'd be awesome! :D

What about the one where Billie says he wants Steve Jobs to die? That wasn't motivational

He did on American Idiot in Perù 2010's show;

Also I love the anit-technology rant on Static Age and the gay marriage during KFAD during one 99 Revolutions's show

Gothenburg 2010 during Static Age.

"SOME INSANE BITCH IN ALASKA TELLING PEOPLE WHAT TO DO!" :lol:

Also I love the anit-technology rant on Static Age and the gay marriage during KFAD during one 99 Revolutions's show

His anti-technology rant annoyed me. It was hypocritical. And it seems even worse now, coming from a guy who uses Instagram!

yea that was just stupid

I personally enjoy his rants. The contnt isn't always great, but it's nice to hear him talking about something he feels passionatly about.

I was unaware of that, I just thought he was totally off his tits in Chicago. That'd be awesome! :D

Here, there's only 3 that I know of that have recordings :)

https://mega.co.nz/#F!NAo2XLCY!gHcZlbxpYk90MJd8s-pu1Q

I remember another '94 one during "She" where he was talking about his pet rock John, and another where he was talking about getting his bear out of the closet, idk am I stupid or did those really happen?

To be honest, they all come across a little stupid.

I remember another '94 one during "She" where he was talking about his pet rock John, and another where he was talking about getting his bear out of the closet, idk am I stupid or did those really happen?

I just posted the link to download them

I just posted the link to download them

I know, but I don't feel like downloading anything ATM...

I never really pay attention to his rants. To me, they all blend together, especially on this tour. It'd be like asking me what live version of Know Your Enemy I like best. :lol:

Archived