Green Day Rock Band

themole

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah. I would guys TFBHT, The Network, The Who, The Clash, Bad Religion, etc. etc. will be the other bands.

That's bullshit and you know it.

I guess I don't. I'm reading over at n4g (news for gamers) and they are all giving negitive comments.

I love green day and all but don't think they are worth a full game

lol you have no idea how happy this makes me.

my heart is in my throat.

i think i just died a little.

:banana: :banana: :banana:

Can I add one more :banana: for excitement?

Then go buy a 360, Wii, or PS3 right away!!

But I'm a cheap bastard! :lol: Maybe I'll buy it as a birthday gift for my friend who has a Wii...thus indirectly giving me rights to be at her house 24/7 ;)

I guess I don't. I'm reading over at n4g (news for gamers) and they are all giving negitive comments.

Not everyone is going to be excited for it. And it's coming out whether you want it to or not.

Fuck what others are spewing, you knew people were going to do that shit.

They did it when they announced The Beatles Rockband too.

And yes, they are worth a full game. I don't know what kind of crack you're smoking but you should lay off it.

Fuck what others are spewing, you knew people were going to do that shit.

They did it when they announced The Beatles Rockband too.

And yes, they are worth a full game. I don't know what kind of crack you're smoking but you should lay off it.

the beatles are legendary and deserve a full game. Oh and I don't do drugs or drink

the beatles are legendary and deserve a full game. Oh and I don't do drugs or drink

Then good for you.

I don't understand where you get this "Green Day doesn't deserve a full game" thing. I really don't. Why don't you go ahead and explain your position?

I could be wrong and I do hope a full game comes out and I will likely buy it. But Im just going to take it with a grain of salt

not until a full press release from green day

I could be wrong and I do hope a full game comes out and I will likely buy it. But Im just going to take it with a grain of salt

not until a full press release from green day

They said it was coming. What more do you want from them? A certified letter in your mailbox?

I don't get why you think the band would announce something that's not really going to happen.

They said it was coming. What more do you want from them? A certified letter in your mailbox?

I don't get why you think the band would announce something that's not really going to happen.

it wasn't live. It was a edited video. I want something from green days manager

You're gonna hate me for this (with reason) but I would've preferred a Rockband The Who.

Still a GD rockband is miles better than GH aerosmith. I can only ask for some husker

this game will be the best evar!!!!!! hope they release a bundle that includes blue as the guitar and a drum set that has american idiot as the bass drum(like the beatles rockband bundle)

OMG OMG im so excited! so will it be green day instruments???? and what time of 2010??? i can't wait!

No idea. They haven't released any of those details yet.

I'd say there will be a bundle with special GD instrument replicas but idk..

it wasn't live. It was a edited video. I want something from green days manager

what's your point? why would someone edit together a fake video to make people believe that the game is coming out? and why would it be shown on tv?

what's your point? why would someone edit together a fake video to make people believe that the game is coming out? and why would it be shown on tv?

it happened before last year

OH MY GOD! :blink: :blink: :blink:

Does anyone know how many songs are generally on these types. Like if anyone has the beatles one or aerosmith's. I hope it has a lot of their earlier stuff and I hope they don't ignore Warning.

Does anyone know how many songs are generally on these types. Like if anyone has the beatles one or aerosmith's. I hope it has a lot of their earlier stuff and I hope they don't ignore Warning.

The Beatles Rock Band has like 40 something.

you are confusing two different types of games

one side, rock band, has games where it actually meets the standards of the labels

metal track pack - 20 metal songs

beatles - 46 beatles songs

-country track pack - 20 country songs

guitar hero on the other hand

aerosmith - >20 aerosmith songs, rest other bands

metallica and van halen are the same

so expect about 40-50 green day songs if its a full blown game, if a track pack like ac/dc, 20-30, and most likely, none of the dlc will follow

Archived