themole

One song confirmed

AMERICAN IDIOT

It was on the trailer so I guess its in the game

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
this is soooo awesome!

i'm not that into video games, but this is for xbox 360, right? cause my brother has rockband 2 for it.

I'm thinking Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, and Playstation 2.

Oh my God! I cannot wait for this :D I'm excited to see what songs they put on!

Don't the Rockband's usually have the "main" band's songs along with other bands on there? (sorry I didn't know exactly how to word that)

Maybe that means the Kink's, the Clash, the Who, and the Ramones will finally get a bit of Rockband limelight :thumbsup:

YAY! happy!

Oh my God! I cannot wait for this :D I'm excited to see what songs they put on!

Don't the Rockband's usually have the "main" band's songs along with other bands on there? (sorry I didn't know exactly how to word that)

Maybe that means the Kink's, the Clash, the Who, and the Ramones will finally get a bit of Rockband limelight :thumbsup:

YAY! happy!

Yeah. And the band usually picks the other artists.

I'm thinking Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, and Playstation 2.

YES.

I'm hoping for PS2. :happy:

I would LOVE LOVE to play this game!!!...But I'm not much of a gamer and would need basically, the whole Rock Band game, guitars, drums, and microphone. I don't even know what consoles it can be played on... I have a PS2 and Gamecube that haven't been played for years... :lol:

I'm thinking I'll go to Best Buy when it comes out and spend a few hours playing it at the store :shifty:

When I get this game I'm going to get repetitive strain injury in my fingers again...

:woot: what if they picked the tubies?!

I would die of laughter and love it. :D

hmm I'm not diggin this. too much.

What? Why not?

i couldn't believe it when they showed it on the vga's. i seriously cried just a little bit, along with screaming and jumping around a bit

I think the FBHT will probably have at least one song on here.

I would love to see a club with the Hot Tubs playing as one of the sites!

Guess what? I just found out this is just a joke from someone over at harmonix. Just like they did it with the nickelback rock band. There will be a rock band 3 though

Guess what? I just found out this is just a joke from someone over at harmonix. Just like they did it with the nickelback rock band. There will be a rock band 3 though

Very funny. Nice try though.

Are you serious or is this a joke?\

Edit: nevermind

Derp

I was just thinking today: "i would definitely play rock band if it was like all green day songs"

First bit of good news I've heard in awhile. very pleased.

Very funny. Nice try though.

umm I'm not joking. I wouldn't give get your hopes to high

just think about it. Green day isn't legendary and is only worthy of dlc. They wouldn't make a full game. They only mac full games for bands like beatles, rolling stones

Maybe they'll pick some of The Network's songs to put on?? :lol:

Yeah. I would guys TFBHT, The Network, The Who, The Clash, Bad Religion, etc. etc. will be the other bands.

Green day isn't legendary and is only worthy of dlc.

That's bullshit and you know it.

Fuck u whats your source

Edit: This was supposed to be directed at the guy with the rock band:nickelback comment

Archived