Green Day Rock Band

themole

If it's too high for you, you can try to sing an octave lower, if you know what I mean. The 'Now I wonder how Whatsername has been' lyric is too low for me, so most of the time I sing it higher, and then it works :lol:

haha i get you. i'll try it tomorrow :lol:

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't five star Hitchin' A Ride on hard. The guitar solo gets me everytime. It's the only song left I have to five star in the game.

OMG, same here :pinch: It's so frustrating :lol:

I have a hard time with RSH solo too

I always get out of breath when I sing American Eulogy :lol:

I always fuck up the high parts xD The 'Nobody likes you' beginning of Letterbomb is impossible to sing for me xD

yyyeea haha same here!

I have now fouund a way to strap my mic to the back of a chair so I can guitar and sing at the same time which i am loving!

I can't five star Hitchin' A Ride on hard. The guitar solo gets me everytime. It's the only song left I have to five star in the game.

I can't complete that song on hard, so count yourself lucky.

OMG, same here :pinch: It's so frustrating :lol:

I have a hard time with RSH solo too

Oh yeah, that too.

I can't complete that song on hard, so count yourself lucky.

You aren't the only one. I've failed out many times on that song, I have to save up my star power (or whatever it's called on RB) to pass it. The solo is such a bitch. I double strum and still can't get it. I can't find the speed.

Okay, so ignore my friend code that I posted before because it's wrong. XD Mine is: 1524-0170-9009 & my nickname is: Reaper13. And, it's now confirmed that I will be available to play both tomorrow AND Friday! :dance: Yay! Haha, so tomorrow I will most likely be able to play around 11:45 am EST. And then idk what time on Friday but I will let you all know! :happy:

I'm looking for more people to play. I only have like 5-8 people on my list. :lol:

Here's mine:

2340-0611-0151

I'm looking for more people to play. I only have like 5-8 people on my list. :lol:

5-8 people?? xD

I only have 4! :lol:

Here's my friend code again for any newcomers to this thread:

4015-0981-5839

^I'm totally adding ya'll tomorrow when I can play! :lol:

^I'm totally adding ya'll tomorrow when I can play! :lol:

Thank you! :D

Oh, I forgot to mention I'm only a vocalist.

I looked up online and apparently you can't sing harmonies or have multiple vocalists playing at once if you're playing with other people online. :pinch:

Okay, so ignore my friend code that I posted before because it's wrong. XD Mine is: 1524-0170-9009 & my nickname is: Reaper13. And, it's now confirmed that I will be available to play both tomorrow AND Friday! :dance: Yay! Haha, so tomorrow I will most likely be able to play around 11:45 am EST. And then idk what time on Friday but I will let you all know! :happy:

I'll add you later :happy: my code is: 5346-5382-5384

Sharmel and I are playing on Friday, so if someone wants to join, he/she's welcome

Thank you! :DOh, I forgot to mention I'm only a vocalist.I looked up online and apparently you can't sing harmonies or have multiple vocalists playing at once if you're playing with other people online. :pinch:

Huh, that's weird about the harmonies thing. :/ Oh yeah, that's alright with me that you're only vocals. I'm only guitar 'cause that's the only instrument I got. I really wanna get the drums but I can't find any RB2 drums in stores around here. D:

I'll add you all when I go on in about an hour. For the sake of keeping up, my code is 3886-2491-2467 so you guys better add me

^Weeee! I feel special! XD Lol, okay, I'll add everyone in an hour or two when I'm setting up. :)

Yesterday I decided I was going to try the Tre's Greatest Hits function...that was a mistake...I could spend the rest of my life attached to that Rock Band drum set and stil never beat all of them :lol:

Dudes! I'm online right NOW if anybody's available! :)

Dudes! I'm online right NOW if anybody's available! :)

argh, now I can't. But tomorrow at this time I'll be playing for sure, if anyone is interested :P

^ I will too! Well, I'll see you then! :D

I hate to admit it but i finally got Green Day Rock band yesterday. I still don't have the instruments but i plan on buying them this weekend when i drive to Vegas.

argh, now I can't. But tomorrow at this time I'll be playing for sure, if anyone is interested :P

I might be able to play then. Idk right now.

^ I will too! Well, I'll see you then! :D

Awesome :D You play guitar or drums?

I might be able to play then. Idk right now.

I hope you'll be able to join us :happy:

We haven't played together for such a long time :o

I hope you'll be able to join us :happy:

We haven't played together for such a long time :o

I hope so too :happy:

Ikr? The mic is still not working, but my brother thinks it has something to do with the Wii. At least the drums and guitar still work (:

I will be playing on the wii quite a bit tomorrow as I am not at work :) hope to see some of you online.

Archived