Green Day Rock Band

themole

I want some friends!

I have the game on wii and want to add some of you GDCers so I have some people on my leader board to compete against. My friend code is 3929-1989-2941

Please add me.

Thanks

I'll add you here in a minute. Mine is 4186-8968-4274

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:woot: i ordered green day rock band. my mummy gave me money for graduating uni so i ordered it :D

:woot:

Which console?

yay! I'll add you later here's mine : 4745-2428-4867

see you then :thumbsup:

yeah! it is

I'm not really into any video games and I cant stop playing :lol:

i invited you tell me when you can play!

^ I just added you! :)

i just added you too, and invited you

Why is the Wii version less expensive then the 360 version? o.o

That's stupid. ><

'Cause we have both (well, the 360 at my mom, the Wii at my dad) But only guitars for the 360..

I can't find the game in the stores, so I have to buy it online. But I finally have the money. :D

:woot:

Which console?

Wii :D I only have a wii :lol:

Is it true you can't download the downloadable content straight to GD:RB? I have to get them on rock band 2...which i don't own!?

i invited you tell me when you can play!

what's your username???

i had 3 different invites :wacko:

Why is the Wii version less expensive then the 360 version? o.o

Because the quality is way worst

Wii :D I only have a wii :lol:

Is it true you can't download the downloadable content straight to GD:RB? I have to get them on rock band 2...which i don't own!?

True :( And you have to pay to get the downloadable songs

True :( And you have to pay to get the downloadable songs

:( well thats shite! no doubt i will end up buying them at some point anyway though

For anyone on the PS3 who wants to play online happily add me

PSN Name: mdrive11

I have the gdrb for Wii, but I dont have any idea how to download songs, any help, please?

I have the gdrb for Wii, but I dont have any idea how to download songs, any help, please?

You need to have RB2 or something. Then you can go to the music store in that game, where you can buy the Green Day songs.

You need to have RB2 or something. Then you can go to the music store in that game, where you can buy the Green Day songs.

which is shite, i don't want to get rock band 2, and i dont know anyone i can borrow it off :(

aaaaaagggg! I wont buy this xD

I think it's stupid that you need RB2. They should have let us have access to the Rock Band store from Green Day Rock Band.

what's your username???

i had 3 different invites :wacko:

ya i'm iolanda, we played :happy:

I think it's stupid that you need RB2. They should have let us have access to the Rock Band store from Green Day Rock Band.

yeah. and now we can't even unlock all the content on a game we purchased.

I ended up buying RB2 off amazon, it wasn't too expensive. I really wanted the other songs though!

I thought about that as well. It would be a lot more logical. They're like forcing us to buy RB2 in a way..

You can still do it on Rockband 1. I brought that the day it came out in CEX for £8 and i managed to buy both track packs with ths. Buy this one! It's cheaper and you can get the downloadable stufff! :D

Anyone else have it on PS3? I'm Rebhop04 if you want to add me.

With the exception of Wii, can't you just go into the PSN Store or XBOX Marketplace to purchase the 6 songs?? I don't see why you guys are buying RB1 or RB2 to get the songs.

yeah. and now we can't even unlock all the content on a game we purchased.

They made it so that one of the 21CB challanges you had to have the other 6 songs to unlock it.

I thought about that as well. It would be a lot more logical. They're like forcing us to buy RB2 in a way..

More money for them.

And how much is each song?

It's 200 Wii points.

200 points dont seem too much, I'll try to buy some songs tomorrow ..

I miss 21 guns in this game

Archived