Green Day Rock Band

themole

Micky, Eighty and bjrules I'll add you when I play again tonight.

We'll definitely have to play together real soon! :)

alright! here is already night lol

I have GD rock band and I really like it. I mostly play the drums and it works perfectly all the time, except for the parts where you're able to play however you want. In those parts, the sound is very delayed! It's the same thing if I play the "freestyle mode". It's very annoying, it would be more fun if the fills actually sounded the way I play..

I have calibrated the drums already, so that's not the problem. This is really driving me crazy.

do you have the wii version or..?

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

alright! here is already night lol

do you have the wii version or..?

oh i forgot to write that haha. I have xbox

one thing I realized this week is that you can't get the Rock Band instruments for the wii in Austria ...

I've been in more than 30 shops and I called even more

I also tried to find it on the internet but most of the sites don't deliver to Austria

Why do they sell the wii games but no instruments? that doesn't make sense to me ..

this pissed me off so much, I tried so hard to get those instruments..

I finally found a site yesterday and I ordered it :woot:

I already bought the game one week ago but I can't do anything with it.. and it's making me crazy ..

I really can't wait to get it ... I hope that all my struggles were worth it :)

Kickin' ass and taking high scores :cool: I'd check your #1 spots if i were you guise....

Some things to say about the actual game

1) I'm glad they got a rock band and not a guitar hero, that way the game can't be contaminated by ~other bands.

2) In the award 'here we come in the bookmobile' (the one you get after completing 'like a throbbing tooth' challenge) who else thinks Billie's voice is deeper than usual :unsure:

Okay I haven't bothered reading through every single post until now but can someone give me the gist of it?

I want to save up money over the summer, so I'm not going on holiday or anything like that. But I am considering buying GD Rock Band, cos lets face it, its Green Day! :P

Is it honestly just another Rock Band or is it worth buying?

I think it's worth buying. I normally don't play games, except for the Sims.. and since I bought GDRB I love playing and listening to Green Day songs even more. The game is kinda addicting. And in my opinion the online part is even better. Playing online with other GDCers for example is awesome :D Some of the collectibles are great, some of them are a bit disappointing, since they're not rare or anything.What console do you have?

I think it's worth buying. I normally don't play games, except for the Sims.. and since I bought GDRB I love playing and listening to Green Day songs even more. The game is kinda addicting. And in my opinion the online part is even better. Playing online with other GDCers for example is awesome :D Some of the collectibles are great, some of them are a bit disappointing, since they're not rare or anything.What console do you have?

You can play it online with other GDCers? I would love that! I have a Playstation 3. See I didn't have Rock Band already so I would have to buy all the instruments too. That's the main reason I'm unsure about buying it.

I want some friends!

I have the game on wii and want to add some of you GDCers so I have some people on my leader board to compete against. My friend code is 3929-1989-2941

Please add me.

Thanks

I just bought the 360 version yesterday. If anyone wants to play, my gamertag is SerasVictoria91

I'm not that good just yet. I'm about medium on guitar and bass, but wow, this game kicks ass.

I want some friends!

I have the game on wii and want to add some of you GDCers so I have some people on my leader board to compete against. My friend code is 3929-1989-2941

Please add me.

Thanks

I have looked back through the last couple of pages and got loadsa codes so if it's ok I will add you guys when i'm next on. I think my name on there is Gina (I know, i'm very creative!)

I want some friends!

Please add me.

Thanks

I'll add you as soon as I turn on my Wii. My friend code is in the previous page :happy:

I want some friends!

Please add me.

Thanks

Yay, more people to add! I'll add you as soon as I paly GDRB again. :D You can find my code on the previous page I think.

You can play it online with other GDCers? I would love that! I have a Playstation 3. See I didn't have Rock Band already so I would have to buy all the instruments too. That's the main reason I'm unsure about buying it.

I have a PS3 as well add me my PSN is "Steelthorne" I do vocals. Lately I've been trying to rank up, I'm #17 on the leaderboards right now for solo expert vocals.

Hey, I'll be available tonight ONLY (because my internet usage at home is very limited but I'm gonna be at a friend's house tonight) so if anyone wants to play, I'm on the Wii and my code is: 0294-8550-2138-7392. My instrument is the guitar and I can play Hard (with the exception of a few songs) or Medium. I'll be available tonight from probably 8:00-12:30 Eastern Standard Time. I'd really love to take advantage of this opportunity and play with some of you! :happy:

Hey, I'll be available tonight ONLY (because my internet usage at home is very limited but I'm gonna be at a friend's house tonight) so if anyone wants to play, I'm on the Wii and my code is: 0294-8550-2138-7392. My instrument is the guitar and I can play Hard (with the exception of a few songs) or Medium. I'll be available tonight from probably 8:00-12:30 Eastern Standard Time. I'd really love to take advantage of this opportunity and play with some of you! :happy:

Stupid timezones, cause when you're available to play GDRB, I'm probably sleeping :lol: Too bad.

And btw, the Wii friend code has 3 sets of numbers, not four. Maybe you posted the wrong code?

My friend got the Wii version for her birthday, and every time I come over we play it. We've played it so much that apparently her mic is kind of...dying. D: They sell the parts separately, right? I may have to save up and buy her a new mic.

Anyways, the game is awesome. My only complaint is Tre's face. I know they're cartoon versions, but god...his character does not look right. I feel like they messed up the shade/structure of his face. Maybe that's just me.

Soooo.. I'm getting a PS3 for Christmas so chances are high that I'll get Green Day Rock Band too. Woooo. :runaround:

/useless post

i still cant believe i dont have this, im going to have to get it soon

Stupid timezones, cause when you're available to play GDRB, I'm probably sleeping :lol: Too bad.And btw, the Wii friend code has 3 sets of numbers, not four. Maybe you posted the wrong code?

Yeah, I'm hooking everything up now here at my friend's house. Well, if anyone's available, I'd love to play. But, yeah, I noticed that my code has 4 sets, it's weird. :/

I haven't played for almost 2 days :o

If someone on the Wii wants to play, I'll be online this afternoon

I want some friends!

Please add me.

Thanks

yay! I'll add you later here's mine : 4745-2428-4867

see you then :thumbsup:

Okay I haven't bothered reading through every single post until now but can someone give me the gist of it?

I want to save up money over the summer, so I'm not going on holiday or anything like that. But I am considering buying GD Rock Band, cos lets face it, its Green Day! :P

Is it honestly just another Rock Band or is it worth buying?

yeah! it is

I'm not really into any video games and I cant stop playing :lol:

I'll be on as well.

I've never played online before, does it tell you when someones online?

I'll be on as well.

I've never played online before, does it tell you when someones online?

You need to go on Online Quickplay and then you know whenyou click the blue key to add new friends? There you can choose 'invite friends' to see who's online

:woot: i ordered green day rock band. my mummy gave me money for graduating uni so i ordered it :D

Archived