Welcome to Green Day Community

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

"Green Day in the studio 2016" wins most popular topic again for April 2016. Check out the other stats here.

themole

Green Day Rock Band

4,968 posts in this topic

sorry if this has already been covered guys been reading back and couldnt find anything. I have GD rockband for the Wi and I have been racking my brains to find out how to download the other songs for the game but I dunno if I can? Anyone able to shed alittle light on it for me please?

Sanne explained it here

http://www.greendaycommunity.org/Forum/index.php?showtopic=79127&view=findpost&p=3936408

:happy:

thank you guys! I also added all of you

I finally get my guitar :D:D i'm so exited!

Now i'm going to bed, but tomorrow I'll be the whole day playing !! I cant wait!

I added you back Eighty, so now we can play each other :thumbsup: Oh yeah, Carnation, iolanda and Lotte, I added you as well (I'm just using your nicknames from the game) my code is 3757-4001-3990 if you want to add me back.

hey guys my code is : 4745-2428-4867

I only have a microphone, i couldn't get the guitar yet because it's sold out everywhere

Good, now I added you :happy:

We can play together some time! :thumbsup: But you have to give us your friend code. You can find it when you go to manage friends or something. I posted mine earlier today here.

Oh yeah! I have to think about writing it on a paper. But I always forget! I'm too much into the game! :lol:

I added you back Eighty, so now we can play each other :thumbsup: Oh yeah, Carnation, iolanda and Lotte, I added you as well (I'm just using your nicknames from the game) my code is 3757-4001-3990 if you want to add me back.

I added you :)

@Eighty: I accepted your invite but it said it couldn't connect to the session =/ (It works now)

[Edit]Sorry, gotta go ;)

I added you :)

@Eighty: I accepted your invite but it said it couldn't connect to the session =/ (It works now)

[Edit]Sorry, gotta go ;)

i'm so fucking bad at this game.. well this is my first day with the guitar .. :ermm:

i'm so fucking bad at this game.. well this is my first day with the guitar .. :ermm:

Lol, I suck at playing pretty much every Rock Band instrument.. I can only sing well, and that's it xD But if you play more guitar you'll get better I think.. Not that it matters that much, it's about having fun! (like playing online with GDCers) :D

Lol, I suck at playing pretty much every Rock Band instrument.. I can only sing well, and that's it xD But if you play more guitar you'll get better I think.. Not that it matters that much, it's about having fun! (like playing online with GDCers) :D

yep I hope so! haha

but at the moment I can only play the bass and guitar in the easier way

I finally got my friend code!

Here it is: 4186-8968-4274

:woot: Gonna add you when I play again!

hey :)

Mine is : 4745-2428-4867

i'll add you tomorrow morning :)

I added you :happy: my code is 3757-4001-3990

I'll add you this afternoon. If you want to add me back, my code is: 5346-5382-5384

@Eighty: I got your invites but I was playing with Lotte :pinch:

You play the guitar, right?

edit: oh, I just saw you're not online :(

@Eighty: I got your invites but I was playing with Lotte :pinch:

You play the guitar, right?

edit: oh, I just saw you're not online :(

omg I'm sorry girls!

yesterday we played some songs but then my parents called me to have dinner, ok, then I incorporated to play homecoming and my mum wanted to watch Tv so I had to leave you.. and I felt bad because I can't say anything about I have to go xD

by the way I'm still playing in the easier way lol

and Micky you are amazing playing bass!!!

omg I'm sorry girls!

yesterday we played some songs but then my parents called me to have dinner, ok, then I incorporated to play homecoming and my mum wanted to watch Tv so I had to leave you.. and I felt bad because I can't say anything about I have to go xD

by the way I'm still playing in the easier way lol

and Micky you are amazing playing bass!!!

ahah it's ok :lol: it' was funny because you left a couple of times and Lotte and I were like "uhm ... we can go on playing" and right when we started a song, we got your invites :lol: but it was fun, I enjoyed it

and omg, thanks so much :wub:

ahah it's ok :lol: it' was funny because you left a couple of times and Lotte and I were like "uhm ... we can go on playing" and right when we started a song, we got your invites :lol: but it was fun, I enjoyed it

and omg, thanks so much :wub:

:pinch: today I'll try not to do this, I am thinking to move the wii to my bedroom and I could stay next to the computer if something happens lol, but my brother will be mad haha I never liked the videogames and now I cant stop playing gd rockband

I am determined to buy this, I just have to :lol:

My sister is going to lend me her Wii (sort of indefinitely) so I might buy the Beatles Rockband game for €59 to get all the instruments and then buy the game wherever will give it to me cheaply :P

I am determined to buy this, I just have to :lol:

My sister is going to lend me her Wii (sort of indefinitely) so I might buy the Beatles Rockband game for €59 to get all the instruments and then buy the game wherever will give it to me cheaply :P

good good! more people to play with!

I haven't played this game in a week :o

Damned grandparents watching soap operas! :mad:

Ok, I added you. My friend code is at the top of this page :)

Damned grandparents watching soap operas! :mad:

:lol:

:lol:

It's not even funny, i want to play along with you guys! :(

It's not even funny, i want to play along with you guys! :(

Yeah, that's true :(

I lol'd at the idea of my grandparents watching soap opears ... nevermind :pinch:

who wants to join Micky and me?