Green Day Rock Band

themole

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh u guys, only 2 ppl hav added me back. Let me reiterate, my colde is 3886-2491-2467

Guys, micky and I will be playing in about 45min-1 hour. If you want to play, let us know either here or on Twitter. We want a full band going!

Totally xD Next time we should try with JOS

Alright :woot:

oh u guys, only 2 ppl hav added me back. Let me reiterate, my colde is 3886-2491-2467

I didn't have the time to play GDRB, but I'll add you (if I haven't) when I play again!

I have, right?

Guys, micky and I will be playing in about 45min-1 hour. If you want to play, let us know either here or on Twitter. We want a full band going!

Stupid timezones and the fact I gotta work tomorrow >.< I hope you guys manage to get a full band going, that's awesome!

Stupid timezones and the fact I gotta work tomorrow >.< I hope you guys manage to get a full band going, that's awesome!

ah okay. Well, we just need one more person. O:

we'll play next time, okay? :D

Haha, I played for 10 hours yesterday/today xD

Which Sharmy joined me around 2-3 hours later, and we tried finishing up career within the 12 hour time limit to get this one accomplishment... didn't turn out so well. :lol:

If anyone wants to add me, I'll put up my friend code again: 4015-0981-5839

I'm looking forward to maybe making a full band sometime! :happy:

^ I added you :thumbsup: my friend code is 3757-4001-3990 if you want to add me back. I added a couple of others as well, so if they want to respond? :)

If anyone wants to add me, I'll put up my friend code again: 4015-0981-5839

I'm looking forward to maybe making a full band sometime! :happy:

^ I added you :thumbsup: my friend code is 3757-4001-3990 if you want to add me back. I added a couple of others as well, so if they want to respond? :)

I added you both.

My code is: 5346-5382-5384

^ I added you back. Are you on right now?

oh yes. sorry if I didn't accept your invite, but I was at the very end of Holiday :lol:

Now I invited you back

Bloody hell, mines stuffing up. It wont connect to the server. Sorry, I'll try again.

Bloody hell, mines stuffing up. It wont connect to the server. Sorry, I'll try again.

Naw, same here :pinch:

It's the same issue Sanne has

Gah, this is so frustrating! :lol: Is there anyway to fix this?

I don't know if Sanne (Daughter.of.Rage.and.Love) found a way to fix it, but I'm 100% sure it's the same problem :pinch:

I don't know if Sanne (DaughterOfRageAndLove) found a way to fix it, but I'm 100% sure it's the same problem :pinch:

Oh, I'm so annoyed right now. Haha

Oh, I'm so annoyed right now. Haha

Yeah, it's indeed frustrating because you can try to connect to the server all day long but you won't make it :lol:

Yeah, it's indeed frustrating because you can try to connect to the server all day long but you won't make it :lol:

Lol, its so shit haha

I'll add you when I get back on. :)

I added you both.

My code is: 5346-5382-5384

Thanks!

hey guys my code is : 4745-2428-4867

I only have a microphone, i couldn't get the guitar yet because it's sold out everywhere

Archived