Green Day Rock Band

themole

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If people want a friend to play with on the wii here I am : Lisa07. I don't have any friends (on the game) so if you want to play just add me. I'm not a perfect expert but I'm not too bad, I can do every part (if my drums survive). :thumbsup:

If people want a friend to play with on the wii here I am : Lisa07. I don't have any friends (on the game) so if you want to play just add me. I'm not a perfect expert but I'm not too bad, I can do every part (if my drums survive). :thumbsup:

We can play together some time! :thumbsup: But you have to give us your friend code. You can find it when you go to manage friends or something. I posted mine earlier today here.

Agh I'm wayy too obsessed with this. I could spend a week straight playing without sleeping or eating.

Oh, it would be fun to play with other fans! : ) I have to get my own Ps3 soon! x)

@Iolanda: I got your invite some minutes ago, but I was playing one last song with Sharmel and Lotte and now I gotta go =/ Sorry, I hope we'll play together soon

I have yet to add some of you people. :o

Anyone want to play with me and Lotte right now?

I have yet to add some of you people. :o

Anyone want to play with me and Lotte right now?

I totally would if it wasn't 0:32 here :lol: Maybe next time..

I totally would if it wasn't 0:32 here :lol: Maybe next time..

Haha, that's very late indeed. xD

Sounds like a plan, <3

I LOVE the animation of the band for Christian's Inferno. I put the no fail option on so I could just sit and watch it earlier :happy:

And I wish I could play this with you people! Stupid wireless doesn't work so I can't.

Question for future reference: I've heard that downloading stuff on Xbox Live uses up LOADS of download limit - we got charged extra on our bill once because of it. Does just going on Xbox Live to play against people also use up lots of/any download limit? I seriously can't take the risk of going over the limit again.

Question for future reference: I've heard that downloading stuff on Xbox Live uses up LOADS of download limit - we got charged extra on our bill once because of it. Does just going on Xbox Live to play against people also use up lots of/any download limit? I seriously can't take the risk of going over the limit again.

There isn't much on Xbox live that doesn't tell you how big the download is before you choose to download it. I've heard that playing halo3 for one hour uses about 15 mb, and hosting a session uses more. not sure but I think i remember playing GTA for about a day and it used about half a GB. I guess its different for every game, but it doesn't use up a huge amount of downloads.

There isn't much on Xbox live that doesn't tell you how big the download is before you choose to download it. I've heard that playing halo3 for one hour uses about 15 mb, and hosting a session uses more. not sure but I think i remember playing GTA for about a day and it used about half a GB. I guess its different for every game, but it doesn't use up a huge amount of downloads.

Thanks for the info. Hmm that doesn't sound too bad, but then we usually hardly download anything. I think what we should proabably do first is find out what our download limit actually is!

I hope you got it fixed soon! I already added you btw.

Just got it fixed! I'm pretty much open to play all day since I'm on summer vacation. xD

I have another questions ....

do the instruments from Guitar Hero work with Rock Band?

I think they do.

I have the Guitar Hero guitar and it works fine for me :happy:

Yes. Though the mic seems to stop working sometimes.. Idk if you have a Wii, but it's quite annoying. It could be broken as well xD

I think they do.

I have the Guitar Hero guitar and it works fine for me :happy:

Yes. Though the mic seems to stop working sometimes.. Idk if you have a Wii, but it's quite annoying. It could be broken as well xD

thank you both :)

For the GDCers with a Wii: is anyone online now? I can play online after about 15 minutes, and I gotta check if my mic finally works :lol:

For the GDCers with a Wii: is anyone online now? I can play online after about 15 minutes, and I gotta check if my mic finally works :lol:

I am :)

I can't now :(

But will someone be online at something like 11pm?

I can't now :(

But will someone be online at something like 11pm?

I can never be online that late, cause the Wii's in my brothers room etc. Too bad :(

@Lotte, meh, I just heard I can't play online anymore xD I guess I'll wait then till more people are online, like last time when we had a full band :wub::lol:

Having a full band (even more, of GDCers) was so awesome :lol:

It was! :lol: Playing Homecoming with you guys was epic xD

I can never be online that late, cause the Wii's in my brothers room etc. Too bad :(

@Lotte, meh, I just heard I can't play online anymore xD I guess I'll wait then till more people are online, like last time when we had a full band :wub::lol:

Haha okay :lol:

Yes that was awesome! :D

@Micky: I will probably be online at 11 pm xD

It was! :lol: Playing Homecoming with you guys was epic xD

Totally xD Next time we should try with JOS

@Micky: I will probably be online at 11 pm xD

Oooh, how weird xD

Archived