Green Day Rock Band

themole

That's so weird! Idk.. I'm just sitting here waiting for you xD I hope you can join us soon :happy:

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wanna play with you guys toooo D: DAMN MY WII

I want the GD: Rock Band but I think it isn't still available here in México :unsure:

Anybody knows where I can order ir? Cheap, please?

ahahah. I should totally do songs like Whatsername right now. I have a cold and my throat hurts but somehow I now have less difficulty singing low part (I can barely reach the lowest notes in Whatsername, but now it doesn't really take much). No idea how but yeah :lol:

Pity the tv is already in use.

ahahah. I should totally do songs like Whatsername right now. I have a cold and my throat hurts but somehow I now have less difficulty singing low part (I can barely reach the lowest notes in Whatsername, but now it doesn't really take much). No idea how but yeah :lol:

Pity the tv is already in use.

Apparently Micky left? Idk.. Does online quick play work for you now? I'd love to play with you soon as well!

Oh, just got an invite from Micky again, nevermind :lol:

Hitchin' a ride solo is an absolute motherFUCK. It's crap as well, because I'll be killing the normal riff then suddenly this ieajbknfdopnklt mindfuck comes my way and it's like aa... almost there... sozno.

Apparently Micky left? Idk.. Does online quick play work for you know? I'd love to play with you soon as well!

You disconnected, because we played (and I failed :lol: ) Hitchin' a Ride anyway =/

Sharmel, why aren't you playing? :lol:

Wut.. It's not working! I'm restarting the Wii now :ermm:

Apparently Micky left? Idk.. Does online quick play work for you now? I'd love to play with you soon as well!

Oh, just got an invite from Micky again, nevermind :lol:

Yesterday it didn't...but I'm thinking/hoping it might work if I join in on already two or more people. I can't go on the Wii now though to try it out (and you are already with four)

I'm not? D:

I was playing? D: huh

I'm not? D:

I was playing? D: huh

From what I saw you missed all the notes, and then you got like 90%.. Weird, there's something wrong with this Wii or so. Now it doesn't work, and the mic doesn't work. I restarted now again, and when it doesn't work now.. Fail.

From what I saw you missed all the notes, and then you got like 90%.. Weird, there's something wrong with this Wii or so. Now it doesn't work, and the mic doesn't work. I restarted now again, and when it doesn't work now.. Fail.

that's really weird! O:

I hope it works again, it's so fun to ah with 3 other people

i'm on the wi... what's you guyses code thingies, please?

My friend code 5346-5382-5384 :)

And Katarina, are you still playing or not? :(

Me:

2340-0611-0151

My friend code 5346-5382-5384 :)

And Katarina, are you still playing or not? :(

The friggin mic is not working! :angry I keep getting the 'no mic connected' message. This sucks so much. So no, I can't play right now, or suddenly the Wii does recognise the mic.. Idk.

For anyone else, my friend code is: 4058-0480-7223

Just so you guys know I have to in half an hour USB and I'm still baby sitting haha

Mine is 3199-0545-6597

Buuuut we gotta have your code too in order to be able to play together.

well not in my case since my wii is fcuked up but yeah.

Hitchin' a ride solo is an absolute motherFUCK. It's crap as well, because I'll be killing the normal riff then suddenly this ieajbknfdopnklt mindfuck comes my way and it's like aa... almost there... sozno.

It's like that with me in EVERY song, no kidding. Inexperienced rockband players should not go on hard straight away xD

You'd think I'd learn :rolleyes:

It's like that with me in EVERY song, no kidding. Inexperienced rockband players should not go on hard straight away xD

You did that? :lol:

not laughing at you....but why? It's called hard for a reason :lol:

it took me months before I moved on to hard :lol:

Mine is 3199-0545-6597

Buuuut we gotta have your code too in order to be able to play together.

well not in my case since my wii is fcuked up but yeah.

Sanne, your mic didn't work as well, right? What did you do to make the Wii detect it again? I know the microphone and the Wii are connected, but it says it isn't! Right now I just want to bring the whole GH5 pack back to the store, ask my money back, and just buy some cheap mics instead..

Sanne, your mic didn't work as well, right? What did you do to make the Wii detect it again? I know the microphone and the Wii are connected, but it says it isn't! Right now I just want to bring the whole GH5 pack back to the store, ask my money back, and just buy some cheap mics instead..

I don't know, my dad and sister actually fixed it. They said it was a problem because the guitar was connected too, or something like that. After that it has always worked....sorry.

Archived