Green Day Rock Band

themole

I finally got my friend code!

Here it is: 4186-8968-4274

I'll add you this afternoon. If you want to add me back, my code is: 5346-5382-5384

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Eighty: I got your invites but I was playing with Lotte :pinch:

You play the guitar, right?

edit: oh, I just saw you're not online :(

@Eighty: I got your invites but I was playing with Lotte :pinch:

You play the guitar, right?

edit: oh, I just saw you're not online :(

omg I'm sorry girls!

yesterday we played some songs but then my parents called me to have dinner, ok, then I incorporated to play homecoming and my mum wanted to watch Tv so I had to leave you.. and I felt bad because I can't say anything about I have to go xD

by the way I'm still playing in the easier way lol

and Micky you are amazing playing bass!!!

omg I'm sorry girls!

yesterday we played some songs but then my parents called me to have dinner, ok, then I incorporated to play homecoming and my mum wanted to watch Tv so I had to leave you.. and I felt bad because I can't say anything about I have to go xD

by the way I'm still playing in the easier way lol

and Micky you are amazing playing bass!!!

ahah it's ok :lol: it' was funny because you left a couple of times and Lotte and I were like "uhm ... we can go on playing" and right when we started a song, we got your invites :lol: but it was fun, I enjoyed it

and omg, thanks so much :wub:

ahah it's ok :lol: it' was funny because you left a couple of times and Lotte and I were like "uhm ... we can go on playing" and right when we started a song, we got your invites :lol: but it was fun, I enjoyed it

and omg, thanks so much :wub:

:pinch: today I'll try not to do this, I am thinking to move the wii to my bedroom and I could stay next to the computer if something happens lol, but my brother will be mad haha I never liked the videogames and now I cant stop playing gd rockband

I am determined to buy this, I just have to :lol:

My sister is going to lend me her Wii (sort of indefinitely) so I might buy the Beatles Rockband game for €59 to get all the instruments and then buy the game wherever will give it to me cheaply :P

I am determined to buy this, I just have to :lol:

My sister is going to lend me her Wii (sort of indefinitely) so I might buy the Beatles Rockband game for €59 to get all the instruments and then buy the game wherever will give it to me cheaply :P

good good! more people to play with!

I haven't played this game in a week :o

Damned grandparents watching soap operas! :mad:

I finally got my friend code!

Here it is: 4186-8968-4274

Ok, I added you. My friend code is at the top of this page :)

Damned grandparents watching soap operas! :mad:

:lol:

It's not even funny, i want to play along with you guys! :(

Yeah, that's true :(

I lol'd at the idea of my grandparents watching soap opears ... nevermind :pinch:

Yeah, that's true :(

I lol'd at the idea of my grandparents watching soap opears ... nevermind :pinch:

I know D:

Haha, it's amusing. My gran watches ALL of them. it's really quite sad, but she lives on her own, so...

Oh, and my other grandparents watch House! :D

I know D:

Haha, it's amusing. My gran watches ALL of them. it's really quite sad, but she lives on her own, so...

Oh, and my other grandparents watch House! :D

You have a Wii? D:

My grandparents watch Chuck Norris :mellow: And my grandma is in love with the black guy

Yeah, we're a bass and a guitar :D

im too bad lol

sorry i made a mistake i wanted to choose the easier but i choose the medium lol

im too bad lol

sorry i made a mistake i wanted to choose the easier but i choose the medium lol

no problem :lol:

btw, JOS on expert killed my hand, do you mind if I play a couple more songs and then I stop? :pinch:

no problem :lol:

btw, JOS on expert killed my hand, do you mind if I play a couple more songs and then I stop? :pinch:

yes please my fingers are really tired although i played in the easier

when do you want to stop?

yes please my fingers are really tired although i played in the easier

Oh thank you :) It was fun playing with you :happy:

Anyone else using the GH mic for this game, and having problems with it? Since I played online with you guys (full band, y'know!) the mic stopped working :pinch: I don't know what to do.. I guess buying a new one is the only option..

Anyone else using the GH mic for this game, and having problems with it? Since I played online with you guys (full band, y'know!) the mic stopped working :pinch: I don't know what to do.. I guess buying a new one is the only option..

it's so weird that it stopped working after the online game =/ dammit :(

Yesterday I played this for the first time in almost a month. I only started doing the challenges yesterday too. I'm wayyy behind.

I'll totally play anyone on 360

ToushiroH

add me. >D Just say your from GDC. You'll be added. I'm playing now.

Micky, Eighty and bjrules I'll add you when I play again tonight.

We'll definitely have to play together real soon! :)

I have GD rock band and I really like it. I mostly play the drums and it works perfectly all the time, except for the parts where you're able to play however you want. In those parts, the sound is very delayed! It's the same thing if I play the "freestyle mode". It's very annoying, it would be more fun if the fills actually sounded the way I play..

I have calibrated the drums already, so that's not the problem. This is really driving me crazy.

Archived