Green Day Rock Band

themole

hey guys my code is : 4745-2428-4867

I only have a microphone, i couldn't get the guitar yet because it's sold out everywhere

Oh dammit, I just switched off my Wii :lol:

I'll add you as soon as I play again

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

alright!

I'm gonna try to the guitar this afternoon in other shop i didnt ask yet, and maybe .. the drums as well !

I only have a microphone, i couldn't get the guitar yet because it's sold out everywhere

Great! I'll add you when I play GDRB again :) My code is 4058-0480-7223.

alright!

I'm gonna try to the guitar this afternoon in other shop i didnt ask yet, and maybe .. the drums as well !

oh, and my friend code is in the previous page, if you want to add me back

I'll add you.

Here's mine:

2340-0611-0151

I added you :)

My code: 1223-3696-2810

Just so you guys know, kat and lotte, I have to go soon

Sorry guys about me playing bass, guitar and drums xD I wanted to try hard, but I suck at playing any instrument on that leverl.. I can only do expert vocals well :lol:

It was fun playing though! :D

i missed you guys so hardcore :(

My code: 1223-3696-2810

btw it says you're always online but you never reply to my invites

i missed you guys so hardcore :(

btw it says you're always online but you never reply to my invites

Yeah, I get your invites but then I'm playing with Micky and/or Sharmel so I can't accept them :pinch: Sorry

sorry if this has already been covered guys been reading back and couldnt find anything. I have GD rockband for the Wi and I have been racking my brains to find out how to download the other songs for the game but I dunno if I can? Anyone able to shed alittle light on it for me please?

sorry if this has already been covered guys been reading back and couldnt find anything. I have GD rockband for the Wi and I have been racking my brains to find out how to download the other songs for the game but I dunno if I can? Anyone able to shed alittle light on it for me please?

Sanne explained it here

http://www.greendaycommunity.org/Forum/index.php?showtopic=79127&view=findpost&p=3936408

:happy:

thank you guys! I also added all of you

I finally get my guitar :D:D i'm so exited!

Now i'm going to bed, but tomorrow I'll be the whole day playing !! I cant wait!

I added you back Eighty, so now we can play each other :thumbsup: Oh yeah, Carnation, iolanda and Lotte, I added you as well (I'm just using your nicknames from the game) my code is 3757-4001-3990 if you want to add me back.

Good, now I added you :happy:

We can play together some time! :thumbsup: But you have to give us your friend code. You can find it when you go to manage friends or something. I posted mine earlier today here.

Oh yeah! I have to think about writing it on a paper. But I always forget! I'm too much into the game! :lol:

I added you back Eighty, so now we can play each other :thumbsup: Oh yeah, Carnation, iolanda and Lotte, I added you as well (I'm just using your nicknames from the game) my code is 3757-4001-3990 if you want to add me back.

@Eighty: I accepted your invite but it said it couldn't connect to the session =/ (It works now)

[Edit]Sorry, gotta go ;)

@Eighty: I accepted your invite but it said it couldn't connect to the session =/ (It works now)

[Edit]Sorry, gotta go ;)

i'm so fucking bad at this game.. well this is my first day with the guitar .. :ermm:

i'm so fucking bad at this game.. well this is my first day with the guitar .. :ermm:

Lol, I suck at playing pretty much every Rock Band instrument.. I can only sing well, and that's it xD But if you play more guitar you'll get better I think.. Not that it matters that much, it's about having fun! (like playing online with GDCers) :D

Lol, I suck at playing pretty much every Rock Band instrument.. I can only sing well, and that's it xD But if you play more guitar you'll get better I think.. Not that it matters that much, it's about having fun! (like playing online with GDCers) :D

yep I hope so! haha

but at the moment I can only play the bass and guitar in the easier way

I finally got my friend code!

Here it is: 4186-8968-4274

:woot: Gonna add you when I play again!

hey :)

Mine is : 4745-2428-4867

i'll add you tomorrow morning :)