Green Day Rock Band

themole

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting. Kinda looked like Milton Keynes in the trailer with the tents.

I'm sure it'll be tons of their songs plus songs that they have covered and such.

A whole game. I'm getting this when it comes out.

Maybe they'll have a special pack for it. Like a blue guitar and Tre Cool drumsticks!

So excited! :woot:

A whole game. I'm getting this when it comes out.

Maybe they'll have a special pack for it. Like a blue guitar and Tre Cool drumsticks!

So excited! :woot:

Wouldn't doubt it. Beatles Rock Band had special guitar's made for it.

GREEN DAY JUST ANNOUNCED IT!

*DIES OF HAPPINESS*

I'm salivating just thinking about getting my hands on this game!

Oh yesh, oh yesh.

Can't wait to see the avatars and locales for the other songs!

Will we get any Kerplunk or 1039?

Green day was not at the vga's. It was just an announment trailer. I was actually suprised and blown back. I just found out about this thread. It's a full game. With a guitar and all

Green day was not at the vga's. It was just an announment trailer. I was actually suprised and blown back. I just found out about this thread. It's a full game. With a guitar and all

I want Nimrod songs

I think there will be something from every album. And I think the band picks the songs that go in... I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT WE GET!

GREEN DAY JUST ANNOUNCED IT!

YAY! Sweet!

Lame question, but does anyone think that the game will be for the PS2? 'Cause that's what I have...

YAY! Sweet!

Lame question, but does anyone think that the game will be for the PS2? 'Cause that's what I have...

Perhaps.

IIRC the last few music games have ported to the PS2 as well as the current gen consoles, so you should be good.

Perhaps.

IIRC the last few music games have ported to the PS2 as well as the current gen consoles, so you should be good.

Cool, thanks. :)

jesus titty fucking christ i am so excited! i wonder if the guitar you get with it will be 'blue'. asdfghjhtfdghjkgdghytjghjufcsdkfghdshjkfgjyhgfvddddddddddddddgrhdrt.

this is soooo awesome!

i'm not that into video games, but this is for xbox 360, right? cause my brother has rockband 2 for it.

Archived