Green Day Rock Band

themole

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's awesome. :woot:

Pity I don't have Rock Band, nor will I probably get it in the forseeable (sp?) future. :[

I heard they are making the announcement of a new Rock Band game in the first 5 minutes of the Video Game Awards. So maybe it's announcing the new GD game? I hope! :D

Oh my fucking god :woot:. My brother is getting this game for his Xbox whether he likes it or not!

If it comes out :D

It looks crazy handmade, though, maybe it's a beta version of Rockband 3. And yeah, The Who Rockband is gonna be the most impossible shit ever. Thank you Keith Moon

Based on the video, it looks like the performance was of AI being played at Milton Keynes. Am I the only one who notices/thinks that? Maybe, if this is an entire GD Rockband game, certain performances would be played at certain memorable shows. (Woodstock, etc.)

Based on the video, it looks like the performance was of AI being played at Milton Keynes. Am I the only one who notices/thinks that? Maybe, if this is an entire GD Rockband game, certain performances would be played at certain memorable shows. (Woodstock, etc.)

Billie playing King For a Day with a thong, the Den 91' at Wigan, Christmas show, CBGB's.

Ah, but that's cause we're hardcore fans

I'm confused. What's going on here?

Is just downloadable content or a full GD Rock Band????

EDIT: Looks like a full game.. could it be? Maybe? OH MY FUCKING GOD!

I've never played any of the Hero or Band games before, but I will so fucking buy this the second it comes out.

"Green Day will be at the VGA's tonight but NOT performing."

Hmm.

They'll be announcing their new game!

I'm freaking dying over here, this is great.

They'll be announcing their new game!

I'm freaking dying over here, this is great.

Man.. if that happens...

:D

Archived